VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
From mid to end of July I am aiming to post up the entire Premiership fixtures so that you can all cast your predictions on each game- though its advisable to (at most) predict each match 7 days prior to the game.

In addition, I have also introduced first Blades goalscorer for you to predict.

This post will be stuck at the top and I shall create addition posts for each game and post the link on this thread.

Points will be scored as follows;
•Correct result and score - 10 points
•Correct result - 5 points
•Correct Blades first goalscorer - 5 points *

Anyone can join at time but obviously the longer you play, the better chance you have at winning.

No prizes just for fun!

*Where first scorer is an og, this will then go onto second scorer if there is one. If og is only goal then first scorer will become void.

Last edited:
Gud question Pops,can he/she fone a frend?:giggle: If there was a trophy may as well gi it to Bully nar cos he'll be purrin his predictions on after the results are known like he duz wi his bets.:giggle:UTPB

Can I draw everyone's attention to an amendment in the rules regarding first scorer. I should have added if the outcome is og for first goal.

Quick notice that before or over the weekend I'll be adding January's (and maybe February's) fixtures to the board, so they'll be a few new threads on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.