VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. CHELSEA | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. CHELSEA

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Chelsea versus Sheffield United
Saturday, 31st August 2019 @ 3:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Last edited:
My gut instinct is that CW will field an entirely different XI from which lost to Leicester against Blackburn. Meaning that the XI which will start at Stamford Bridge should be 100% fit.

Chelski is going to be a tough tie even with their restrictions, and forcing to play with what they have. I'm going to be brave and predict a draw; 1-1 Fleck (if starting), McBurnie (if Fleck doesn't start).

3-2 loss after fighting back from 2-0 down to draw level at 2-2, before a last minute winner for them. Bash with our first, Lunny with our second.
You heard it here first!

We'll do everything that's "not us" in order to try to keep Chelsea out. If it works that'll be fine, but if it doesn't we'll be wondering why we didn't go down there and have a pop at them