VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. AFC FYLDE | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. AFC FYLDE

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United versus AFC Fylde
FA Cup Round 3
Sunday, 45h January 2020 @ 2:01PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
•Correct result and score - 10 points
•Correct result - 5 points
•Correct Blades first goalscorer - 5 points *

Last edited:
If we play our reserves, I can only see a humiliating 0-2...

If we play at least six first teamers then we will have enough for 2-0...

So difficult to call, change all 11 and we're losing, I'm with FKB, play half of the regulars and it's a different Game 2-0 Home win, Didzy to score in front of not very many. But I'll be there.

So difficult to call, change all 11 and we're losing, I'm with FKB, play half of the regulars and it's a different Game 2-0 Home win, Didzy to score in front of not very many. But I'll be there.

Who played last night that looked like they could go again 2 and a half days later though? Henderson probably could, but we might as well have a look at Verrips. The rest were all dead on their feat except maybe Basham, who is the fittest player at the club by some margin. I'd change all 11:

Verrips

Jags Stearman Bryan

K. Freeman Morrison Besic L. Freeman Osborn

McBurnie Sharp

2-1 Blades, just, our second string do not fill me with any confidence. Billy to score first.

Last edited:
Rather see us play a back four tbf. CW already says 11 changes. Playing with flying wingbacks takes practice, practice, practice. Stay solid along the back and let Luke Freeman and Besic run the middle. Billy needs minutes. We haven't used him enough imo.

Rather see us play a back four tbf. CW already says 11 changes. Playing with flying wingbacks takes practice, practice, practice. Stay solid along the back and let Luke Freeman and Besic run the middle. Billy needs minutes. We haven't used him enough imo.
Do we need to "cup tie" Billy i mean Citeh might come in with a big offer.

CW said post match after Liverpool we won't be getting a repeat of Barnet.

3-1 Blades, Robbo with the first.

I don’t know how to call it
No idea what our team will be
2-0 to the blades.... don’t know why
UTB

I think it's inevitable that all 11 will be changed with probably Verrips in goal, and maybe Rodwell given a debut.

I think Wilder will take into account what happened against Barnet last season and will remind the squad of that. Not that it means we will win.

Overall I think we will get through - 3-1 and I think Robinson will be first scorer