VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - @ MANCHESTER CITY | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - @ MANCHESTER CITY

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Manchester City versus Sheffield United
FA Premier League
Sunday, 28th December 2019 @ 6:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
•Correct result and score - 10 points
•Correct result - 5 points
•Correct Blades first goalscorer - 5 points *

I've changed mi mind,i think we may score a consolution goal. 5-1(Egan) defeat.UTMPB

Last edited:
Our midfield, particularly Lunny, need to play better than yesterday but I would back our defence against any team. 1-1 Moose to score.

Well, Bravo (dodgy keeper) will be in goal and we'll have had one more days rest.

1-1, JOC from a set piece.

Well, Bravo (dodgy keeper) will be in goal and we'll have had one more days rest.

1-1, JOC from a set piece.

They will also have played 75+ minutes with 10 men less than 48 hours before they play us as well. However, if they have the current VAR then we have no chance of anything. Almost 3 minutes to decide that the ref made a "clear and obvious" error and give Man City a penalty, and I still think they got the decision wrong. I would have recommended a booking for diving...

3-2 Wolves at full time. Not a good result, firstly because Wolves have gone above us and secondly because the last time Man City lost 3-2 away from home they followed it up with an 8-0 home win... :eek:

difficult to see anything but a heavy defeat but weve proved the doubters wrong all season 4-1 mousett prove me wrong again UTB

I don't expect us to get anything from this one but Norwich surprised them, and Wolves beat them so who knows?

I'll be ballsy and go with a 1-1 draw, Mousset if he starts - McBurnie if he doesn't