VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. ARSENAL | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. ARSENAL

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United versus Arsenal
FA Premier League
Monday, 215st October 2019 @ 8:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Got to start taking chances,
But let's not kid ourselves, it's not the same Arsenal of a few years ago, but there's more than enough to murder most teams if they click on the day.

Let's hope they're yet another team who have an off day when they play us.

We've not been great at home (results wise) - should have got more in our last home fixture. I like to think we'll sneak this one; 1-0 win - Robinson

I'm soon going to start adding the Prediction League fixtures for December....

If you haven't already seen the latest league table then here it is...

1571566909320.png

Sheffield United versus Arsenal
FA Premier League
Monday, 215st October 2019 @ 8:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/
4-0 arsenal. we deserve more play well but just couldnt finish. there will be a mistake that changes the game and then they just crack on and win 4-0 converting their chances, we,ll say well at the begining of the season we knew we wouldnt win against the top 6 ,so theres no problem,we move on

2-0 Blades, In spite of Mike Dean !!
I just dunt get this dislike of Mike Dean, Redders he must be in the top 3 or 4 refs in't country.Yes he's a arrogant lickle runt but as i said i can't think of too many that i think are better than him.We just need to chant we luv Tranmere Rovers a couple of times and we'll be r8(Hopefully):giggle: UTMPB

What a result that was last night. I'm under no disillusion that come the end of the season, Arsenal will more than likely be above United in the table, but it was still a fantastic result for us and further more 3 points more towards the safety zone.

There was a few who predicted a win, but only myself and @Blade for Life who predicted it would be 1-0 (United 1-0 was 13/1 on Bet365 last night. I ought to have had it). @Not_A_Cheat predicted Mousset would score the first goal but I think he's the only one who waits for the line-up before predicting.

Up next is Wet Spam on Saturday, and you can predict this match here; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20-vs-west-ham-united.97596/

The updated league table is as follows;

1571733614316.png