VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WATFORD (BOXING DAY) | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WATFORD (BOXING DAY)

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United versus Watford (Boxing Day)
FA Premier League
Thursday, 26th December 2019 @ 3:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
•Correct result and score - 10 points
•Correct result - 5 points
•Correct Blades first goalscorer - 5 points *

Not the easy game it was going to be, but we should still have enough to win 2-0. Another one hoping Didzy will finally score, but it Lunny to get the first.

Champagne Charlie says.

Sheffield United are brilliant. Is this getting serious for them now? There is nothing to throw back at them. David McGoldrick has been a star but he cannot hit a barn door - what an asset he is to the team though and that's what they do. There has not been a player that I haven't loved for Sheffield United.

John Egan has been fabulous; he will not be the Player of the Year but everything he is doing is done right. Watford will have had a bounce from the Manchester United result but they cannot bully them the way they did with Man Utd.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-1

Thats my prediction too 2-1 with Oh David to score the first.