VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - @ ARSENAL | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - @ ARSENAL

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Arsenal versus Sheffield United
FA Premier League
Saturday, 18th January 2020 @ 3:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
•Correct result and score - 10 points
•Correct result - 5 points
•Correct Blades first goalscorer - 5 points *

Dunno why you do this it swamps the board and current threads just get left and when these games crop up you spend as long looking for it to bump it up as it does to create a new thread the man utd one got lost altogether

Dunno why you do this it swamps the board and current threads just get left and when these games crop up you spend as long looking for it to bump it up as it does to create a new thread the man utd one got lost altogether

I understand where you are coming from, which is why I apologies for it in the Norwich PL post. I did consider creating a new board simply for the Prediction League but folks didn't want it.

If you go to the top of the board and go into the pinned 2019/20 VB Prediction League thread, I have created a list of fixtures along with links to corresponding fixtures. So as you said like the Man Utd one got lost, it would have been easily traceable through the pinned thread at the top.

Alternatively (maybe next season), I create a new board for Prediction League games, but many use the main board and not other boards.

I understand where you are coming from, which is why I apologies for it in the Norwich PL post. I did consider creating a new board simply for the Prediction League but folks didn't want it.

If you go to the top of the board and go into the pinned 2019/20 VB Prediction League thread, I have created a list of fixtures along with links to corresponding fixtures. So as you said like the Man Utd one got lost, it would have been easily traceable through the pinned thread at the top.

Alternatively (maybe next season), I create a new board for Prediction League games, but many use the main board and not other boards.
Tek no notice of Bully,he's only happy when he's moanin:giggle: and he can't be the sharpest tool either cos even i knew to go to the top of the board for the predictions.UTMPB

I'm telling you something
We should attack these fragile *****

Up in their face from the first second, they are not Liverpool or Citeh

Just get in their faces, press like fuck and see how they cope with us, instead of the other way around

If we go for the jugular and dont give them a second we'll cause them problems

They casually wander about playing casual football in their own area oblivious to the fact that another team might hurt them.

Better finishing from Leeds the other night and they'd have been out of sight at half time.

However, if we turn up with our inferiority complex "Oh my God it's Arsenal away" then we'll get beaten