VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WEST HAM UNITED | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WEST HAM UNITED

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United versus West Ham United
FA Premier League
Friday, 10th January 2020 @ 8:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Points will be scored as follows;
•Correct result and score - 10 points
•Correct result - 5 points
•Correct Blades first goalscorer - 5 points *

First time back at The Lane since Tevez,that episode wont matter one bit to these players now,it could still rankle with some fans,me i just think like this with almost everything in life,"you cannot alter what happened in the past but you can have an effect on what happens in the future".

Been some memorable games against West Ham over the years at Bramall Lane,i remember a 5-3 win for us,i also remember a 0-0 where we had 100 corners but could not score.

So what will it be on Friday nite,i will go with a 2-2 and Mousset scores first.

Very hard to predict. Shammers have the New manager bounce and man for man, on paper, have better players. We have to get something out of this game. I am going 2-1 Blades, Moose with the first goal.

West Ham then the Arse away... Could do with four points, so I'm going a tidy 1-0 against the Spam with Mooose doing the biz.

Citeh after these two, and then a run of winnable games

Palace A
Bournemouth H
Brighton H
Villa A
Norwich H
Newcastle A

before Man Utd A. All being well, we should be well over 40 points by then.

No 5 points for my prediction of a 2-1 defeat at Man City? :grinning::toot: :D
You probably made the same mistake as me by putting the home sides score first instead of ours,I know it’s how we write it in this country but half of us do it this way and half are doing it Blade’s first regardless of being home or away think we need some standardisation on here about this

You probably made the same mistake as me by putting the home sides score first instead of ours,I know it’s how we write it in this country but half of us do it this way and half are doing it Blade’s first regardless of being home or away think we need some standardisation on here about this
Possibly but I wrote 2-1 defeat with Mousset getting our goal. I think...

However I don't have a zero points entry I have a "-" which means I didn't make a prediction :) ;) :D