VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Wolverhampton Wanderers versus Sheffield United
FA Premier League
Sunday, 1st December 2019 @ 2:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Last edited:
I hope the Wolves manager did not watch how Man U carved us open in that mad 7 minutes in the 2nd half,Wolves have very talented players that could do just the same us.

Hope he is more worried about how we made Man U look shit in the first half.

I'm going to have a long think about the score,want to know who is fit to play first.

I hope the Wolves manager did not watch how Man U carved us open in that mad 7 minutes in the 2nd half,Wolves have very talented players that could do just the same us.

Hope he is more worried about how we made Man U look shit in the first half.

I'm going to have a long think about the score,want to know who is fit to play first.
Traore's playin very well for Wolves nar,like James for Manure he's like shite off a shovel.I was surprised James dint run at our defence more in't first half.2-2 at Wolves Lundy to score our first.(hopefully Wolves are tired after their Europa game)UTMPB

Unbeaten for 5 now, but drawing quite a few. We have started scoring too. 1-1 all over it for me, Fleck again and on we go...

I think we will do VERY well to get anything from this game. In the hope that I will be completely wrong again, I confidently predict 3-0 to Wolves.

How strange Wolves last result was a 3-3 in last nites game against Braga which they looked like winning until late in the game :oops:

That Braga pitch, nicknamed the Quarry, was something out of the 70s. It should have taken it out of the Wolves players.

Wolves were the last side to give us a comprehensive beating so a bit of professional pay back for CW, they could be unsettled by all the Nuno speculation as well.

2-1 Blades win. Norwood penalty and JOC header.

That Braga pitch, nicknamed the Quarry, was something out of the 70s. It should have taken it out of the Wolves players.

Wolves were the last side to give us a comprehensive beating so a bit of professional pay back for CW, they could be unsettled by all the Nuno speculation as well.

2-1 Blades win. Norwood penalty and JOC header.

Good observation there RD, let's hope we can do them late on, Mousse off the bench ?

I'm always optimistic about United. We've been good on the road but eventually the wheels will fall off and we'll lose. But if Mousset is back then I think we'll be ok.

I'm going for a United win, 2-0 - Norwood first scorer

Absolutely hate this lot with a passion dates back to the play off final in Cardiff.....hope I keep my dreadful predictions going 10-0 .....keep proving me wrong boys UTB