VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. LEICESTER CITY | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. LEICESTER CITY

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United versus Leicester City
Saturday, 24th August 2019 @ 3:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Last edited:
Watched Leicester yesterday they look a real handful going forward again think we'll score but will it be enough !! 1-2 prove me wrong again boys UTB

Agree with Rodders, possibly our toughest test yet. 2-2 draw.

Happy to be proven wrong though...........

Definitely our toughest test so far!
And hoping that my super forecasting works again, I confidently predict:
United 1 Leicester City 3 - it’s a dead cert that Vardy scores - and more than one.
Our goal scorer Ollie (but I’m not sure which one).

We need to hit them hard from the start and get an early goal from a corner or set piece to unsettle them.
With that in mind we need Sharp to start & do his magic in the box over McGoldrick who doesn’t seem able to hit a cows arse with a banjo at the moment.

It will be a long second half if we are trying to protect a 1.0 lead so another just before half time to kill it & bring the 3 points home.

Callum Robinson is the man for that.

If Baldock, JOC & Bash play like they did against Palace & crowd out their forwards we will be ok.

2.0 Blades

Sharp & Robinson

Keep the faith Bladesmen

We need to hit them hard from the start and get an early goal from a corner or set piece to unsettle them.
With that in mind we need Sharp to start & do his magic in the box over McGoldrick who doesn’t seem able to hit a cows arse with a banjo at the moment.

It will be a long second half if we are trying to protect a 1.0 lead so another just before half time to kill it & bring the 3 points home.

Callum Robinson is the man for that.

If Baldock, JOC & Bash play like they did against Palace & crowd out their forwards we will be ok.

2.0 Blades

Sharp & Robinson

Keep the faith Bladesmen
You mean like chelsea unsettled them on sunday

I’m goin 0-2 hoping to keep my excellent run going