VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WATFORD | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. WATFORD

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Watford versus Sheffield United
FA Premier League
Saturday, 5th October 2019 @ 3:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

I believe that the home side are favourites for this one, but we've yet to lose on the road yet this season, although there is always a first time.

In keeping with United's record and decent performance against Liverpool, I'm going to predict early and say a 1-0 victory, O'Connell to score (header from a corner).

It would be just like United to gift Watford their first win

But I'm going for 2-1 Blades
McBurnie and Egan with a powerful header from a corner in the last minute

30% possession again is all I'm committing to. I've suddenly got a bit less confident as the week has gone on.
Then regardless of the result, regardless of how well or badly we do with our possession, we can be called boring, limited, agricultural and lucky, and If we win it will only be because we played a team on an off day and are certs for relegation

Do I go with the dream I had? Or do I go more realistic but still optimistic. I'm going 2-0 Blades win. McBurnie (the dream was 1-4 victory, can't remember the scorers.)