VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 – BULGARIA V ENGLAND | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 – BULGARIA V ENGLAND

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Bulgaria versus England
Euro 2020 Qualifier
Monday 14th October 2019 @ 19:45PM

Please place your score predictions and first England goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Apparently a 32year old England fan has died before the game in Bulgaria today,incident happened at 10am this mornin.UTMPB

Good to see Hazza playing in the position that he was bred for.

Good to see Keane dropped,and replaced with Mings who had an excellent game.

Good to see Rice dropped,and replaced with a far more effective Winks.

Good to see the players playing like a team again and smashing those despicable Bulgarians.

Couldn't give a monkeys, but a tame 1-1 draw has my fancy...
Worra expert ya are Pops, wi predictions like that ya shud be able to get on't telly as a expert mi owd pal.:giggle: Wot sad ignorant folk them that wer doin the Monkey chantin are,my god.It's time for UEFA and FIFA to stamp darn on this terrible behaviour and ban nations from tournaments and i mean the big nations included not just the smaller nations.UTMPB

The fallout still happenin after England's 6-0 win,Balakov has finished as Bulgarian manager,i wonder if he was pushed or just resigned? After the game he sed he dint hear any racism well he's either deaf or daft and then to say(accordin t'Beeb piece on their website)that it had to be proved that were was racism was another daft statement,good riddence.UTMPB

What happens in football stadiums is just a mirror of what is happening in the rest of society. Yet again, football is expected to solve society's problems.

@twirlo70 sarcastic prediction irreverently threw his hat into the Prediction League with his first prediction of the season!

My apologies not not being able to update this table sooner. I've recently started a new job and trying to work around a new working life as well as family life etc.

If you haven't done so already, you can predict on United's next league fixture which is against Arsenal tomorrow; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20-vs-arsenal.97595/

UTB

1571566827994.png