Summer transfer thread | Page 73 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Still going on. Do you realise how you look?

You barge into a conversation I'm having with someone else. I respond, without insults actually- to be honest I had you nailed. I haven't sworn at you once. You could have ignored the original post.

Your response has been compete meltdown and utterly unhinged. Twat this, prick that and you are still going on. I've tried several times to steer you back to the topic but you can't handle it.

You just can't cope with being challenged in any way can you? You have utterly lost it on this thread and now you are the one playing the victim, "OKD, OKD, look at what the bad pope said, he said something about me" as if that comment completely justifies the tirade that has followed it.

Maybe if you weren't so uniformally unpleasant people wouldn't be as inclined to press these little buttons that get you so riled up. Not like it took much was it? One sentence about where you live and

View attachment 27511

You're the one who feels the need to court my attention at all times, obviously lacking it elsewhere ;) I'm happy to give it, especially to plastics.

You'll notice that 90% of the arguments on this site are Pope +1. Actually you probably won't...

Still going on. Do you realise how you look?

You barge into a conversation I'm having with someone else. I respond, without insults actually- to be honest I had you nailed. I haven't sworn at you once. You could have ignored the original post.

Your response has been compete meltdown and utterly unhinged. Twat this, prick that and you are still going on. I've tried several times to steer you back to the topic but you can't handle it.

You just can't cope with being challenged in any way can you? You have utterly lost it on this thread and now you are the one playing the victim, "OKD, OKD, look at what the bad pope said, he said something about me" as if that comment completely justifies the tirade that has followed it.

Maybe if you weren't so uniformally unpleasant people wouldn't be as inclined to press these little buttons that get you so riled up. Not like it took much was it? One sentence about where you live and

View attachment 27511

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought, it figure

Ffs, you can’t take anything can you. Either that, or one of your pupils has got onto your account. If that’s the case, then I apologise.

Who are you and why are you getting involved?

If the arguing offends you why would you want to join in? Backing up a mate are we?

Didn't you get involved when Apollyon and FF59 were having an argument last week?

What was that about hypocrisy?

Actually, Apollyon got involved in an amicable debate I was having with FF59. He did so by making fun of something FF59 regards as a disability.

Can you find the post where I have made fun of somebodies disabilities in this thread? If so then mappred and yourself have every right to stand up to me and call me out for it.

You can do that anyway if you like.

Just don't bitch about arguments and then wade in yourselves