Summer transfer thread | Page 74 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Who are you and why are you getting involved?

If the arguing offends you why would you want to join in? Backing up a mate are we?
What are you, twelve? Grow up you fucking child. I got involved because you constantly argue with anyone you possibly can, and as I said earlier, it’s fucking tedious. I actually have sympathy for CP in all this because he seems to get more grief for it than you do.

And for the record, he is my mate, yes. But if he was in the wrong I’d tell him, as he would me, and neither of us would cry about it.

He was in the wrong last week and you didn't tell him. Not that I can remember anyway.

If you don't want to see me arguing on a thread it helps if you don't wade in and argue with me. I'm happy to get back to football I'd you are

He was in the wrong last week and you didn't tell him. Not that I can remember anyway.

If you don't want to see me arguing on a thread it helps if you don't wade in and argue with me. I'm happy to get back to football I'd you are
I genuinely didn’t see it because it had been deleted by the time I came on, and if I had, I would have Pm’d him or texted him,and not done it on here anyway. Happy to go back to football, I’ll leave it there.

F*cking disability!!! You really are a clown, its a lisp ffs.

Mao got boss eyes and a bent nose I dont see him crying (down his back)

F*cking disability!!! You really are a clown, its a lisp ffs.

Mao got boss eyes and a bent nose I dont see him crying (down his back)

I'm really not interested in your perception of disability. If that's how he sees it, that's the end of it. I'm sure PVH would say you have form for mocking disabilities. I don't know anything about that but he seems quite insistent. That is you isn't it?

CP went for you, if I remember rightly, because you brought up a close family member. If you go for the worst, most sensitive thing you know about a person you are probably going to be in the wrong

Now, can you get past this? Can you bare the fact that I have told you you are wrong and bury the hatchet? Or are you going to make a snide comments to try provoke an argument every time I post, as the last week. Either is fine by me