Summer transfer thread | Page 72 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Like I say I wouldn't expect you to understand, given that you care so much you would happily let local rivals take our best player without blinking an eye. But they aren't local rivals to you and never have been...

Your argument above is pretty weak to be honest. You were more effective when you were having a meltdown and calling me a twat. Perhaps you should stick to that, given that is your level?

Google supporter, Google selfish twat who stops supporting because we have a tricky 15 minute spell. Contrast the difference. I guess you were the only fan from Nottingham there as nobody else walked out. We drew the game halfwit, it's not like we were 5-0 down.

I didn't say anything about happily, I said 3m is a insignificant amount of money and I'm more interested in advancing our cause than I am in petty BS that leaves us in a worse position.

Last night I was told that Olive and Andre Gray are both on Mendes books thus the media putting two and two together. Is this correct?

Personally, I do not think we are after him; but if we were, there is very little Mel could do to prevent it happening, other than demand we pay a premium price.

Just look at Van Dijk at Southampton; even after admitting to an illegal approach and Southampton stating that they would not sell to Liverpool, they ended up getting him.

The one thing Derby cannot do is end up with a disillusioned player on their hands; a player who does not perform to his best every week and ends up being a liability with a fast depreciating value.

Certainly not when you are supposed to have money problems.

The players have all of the power these days, contract or no contract; if he wants to play for us the chances are that he will.

I have yet to see any evidence that he wants to play for us other than internet rumour.
Yeah that’s my take on it to be fair.

Mel says they have to cut costs and rumours start that they need to sell Vydra. At the same time we are in the market for a striker so we start to speculate and a new rumour is born.

Last night I was told that Olive and Andre Gray are both on Mendes books thus the media putting two and two together. Is this correct?
No chance of Gray coming unfortunately. He wouldn’t drop a division and even if he did Watford would wang too much for him and his wages are too high.

Olive is more likely but personally I would rather we looked elsewhere.

Fantastic goal scoring record but previous health problems whilst with Oly.

Interesting though - big and physical but good with his feet. Ideal on paper

Google supporter, Google selfish twat who stops supporting because we have a tricky 15 minute spell. Contrast the difference. I guess you were the only fan from Nottingham there as nobody else walked out. We drew the game halfwit, it's not like we were 5-0 down.

I didn't say anything about happily, I said 3m is a insignificant amount of money and I'm more interested in advancing our cause than I am in petty BS that leaves us in a worse position.

How about you both stop the insults?

For intelligent men, I'm using that term very loosely - you really do demean yourselves with these pointless squabbles!

Fantastic goal scoring record but previous health problems whilst with Oly.

Interesting though - big and physical but good with his feet. Ideal on paper

Looks a similar player to Oliveira, but younger and with a worse goalscoring record.

How about you both stop the insults?

For intelligent men, I'm using that term very loosely - you really do demean yourselves with these pointless squabbles!

Fine by me, you'll notice as usual I didn't engage with him - he did with me. My initial post was only about football, his was personal. He's a plastic prick.

If we go on the last three years (also bearing mind that nearly half of Paciencia's goals have come in 5 games in the Portuguese second tier during that time), the stats are as follows:

Goncalo Paciencia

17-18

Portuguese Prem 27:5
Portuguese 2nd tier 5:5
Champions League 2:0
Portuguese Cup 2:0

TOTAL 36:10

16-17

Portuguese Prem 16:1
Greek Prem 1:0

TOTAL 17:1

15-16

Portuguese Prem 27:3
Portuguese Cup 3:1

TOTAL: 30:4

3 YEAR TOTAL: 83:15

Nelson Oliveira

17-18

Championship 40:8
FA Cup 2:0
League Cup 1:0

TOTAL 43:8

16-17

Championship 28:11
EFL Trophy 2:3
EFL Cup 2:1

TOTAL 32:15

15-16

Championship 28:9
FA Cup 1:0

TOTAL: 29:9

3 YEAR TOTAL 104:32

Fine by me, you'll notice as usual I didn't engage with him - he did with me. My initial post was only about football, his was personal. He's a plastic prick.

You really can't help yourself.... do you have Tourrettes?

You are both as bad as each other.

Football & Forest please!

Still going on. Do you realise how you look?

You barge into a conversation I'm having with someone else. I respond, without insults actually- to be honest I had you nailed. I haven't sworn at you once. You could have ignored the original post.

Your response has been compete meltdown and utterly unhinged. Twat this, prick that and you are still going on. I've tried several times to steer you back to the topic but you can't handle it.

You just can't cope with being challenged in any way can you? You have utterly lost it on this thread and now you are the one playing the victim, "OKD, OKD, look at what the bad pope said, he said something about me" as if that comment completely justifies the tirade that has followed it.

Maybe if you weren't so uniformally unpleasant people wouldn't be as inclined to press these little buttons that get you so riled up. Not like it took much was it? One sentence about where you live and

images-2.jpg