Summer transfer thread | Page 75 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

You really are an utter bell
You are losing it chap.

Now, seriously, lets either bury the hatchet or go to ignore because I can't be arsed with you being my shadow all summer. We probably agree on more stuff than we disagree on (astonishingly that applies to CP as well)

You really a condescending berk. I skip the majority of your posts because they're long winded bore-athons. I'm not shadowing you because you wouldn't be seen if I did. You dont have to reply, but you will because you're never wrong. Now just for a change, let a thread continue without it being about you and your opinion.

You really a condescending berk. I skip the majority of your posts because they're long winded bore-athons. I'm not shadowing you because you wouldn't be seen if I did. You dont have to reply, but you will because you're never wrong. Now just for a change, let a thread continue without it being about you and your opinion.

I've talked a lot of football on this thread.

God knows what you've been talking about.

Go on, have the last word and leave it there

4 insults
You're the one who feels the need to court my attention at all times, obviously lacking it elsewhere ;) I'm happy to give it, especially to plastics.

You'll notice that 90% of the arguments on this site are Pope +1. Actually you probably won't...

4 maybe 5 insults to keep it going. Nicely done.

Abraham had a pretty soul destroying loan spell with Swansea so although I think a loan to another Prem side or abroad is more likely, a Championship loan may be just what he needs.

I would be more than happy if it was true and if we got him.