Hughton sacked | Page 5 | Vital Football

Hughton sacked

Hughton is quite cerebral and left- wing, and used to write a column for the Workers' Revolutionary Party. Wilder, on the other hand, seems the opposite: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-utd-chris-wilder-rant-23533196 . He may be in the Joe Kinnear tradition. For what it is worth, I think we could do worse than Steve Cooper. Swansea City decided on an identifiable style of football, of the type that Forest fans still pretend is "the Forest way", and appointed coaches who they thought would implement and maintain that style. It has the benefit that if the manager is sacked or leaves, the players that remain are players recruited for that style of play. For those reasons, I think Cooper would be a good shout.

Hughton is quite cerebral and left- wing, and used to write a column for the Workers' Revolutionary Party. Wilder, on the other hand, seems the opposite: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-utd-chris-wilder-rant-23533196 . He may be in the Joe Kinnear tradition. For what it is worth, I think we could do worse than Steve Cooper. Swansea City decided on an identifiable style of football, of the type that Forest fans still pretend is "the Forest way", and appointed coaches who they thought would implement and maintain that style. It has the benefit that if the manager is sacked or leaves, the players that remain are players recruited for that style of play. For those reasons, I think Cooper would be a good shout.

Ugh...he's seems a bit unhinged

Cooper fact ...

My dad used to have a Mini Cooper S back in the 70s . Black , bucket seats , the lot.
My uncle had been caught at Tilbury Docks with bales of weed imported from Jamaica and got put in prison so gave the Cooper to my dad “ Martin , take the raasclaat car” he said when my dad visited him in Canterbury nick.

It had no first gear and no reverse so my dad had to take the handbrake off and open the door using his foot to push the car back into a parking space. this would’ve been 76-77...

THE SEASON WE GOT PROMOTED.
the omens lads ....... everything is aligned now.

Cooper fact ...

My dad used to have a Mini Cooper S back in the 70s . Black , bucket seats , the lot.
My uncle had been caught at Tilbury Docks with bales of weed imported from Jamaica and got put in prison so gave the Cooper to my dad “ Martin , take the raasclaat car” he said when my dad visited him in Canterbury nick.

It had no first gear and no reverse so my dad had to take the handbrake off and open the door using his foot to push the car back into a parking space. this would’ve been 76-77...

Think you've been smoking too much of your own supply chap.

Cooper fact ...

Lol

I'd need a bale to calm me down right now

For what it’s worth, if there’s anything in Alex Neil being at the ground last night, I’d be pleased. I like him as a manager and think he plays good stuff.
NO NO NO NO

Alex neil is a horrible weasel of a man always full of excuses why they lost and how they should have scored 10 goals. I prefer honesty where a manager compliments a winning team for being better on the night than someone full of excuses!!! NO !

NO NO NO NO

Alex neil is a horrible weasel of a man always full of excuses why they lost and how they should have scored 10 goals. I prefer honesty where a manager compliments a winning team for being better on the night than someone full of excuses!!! NO !
Things like that are secondary for me.
We need a manager to get us enough points to stay in the league. Nothing else is important right now.