Hughton sacked | Page 3 | Vital Football

Hughton sacked

I am absolutely shitting it
This appointment has to be right
We are on the precipis of years of shit
Relegation
Possible selling of the club
What an absolute fucking shambles EM has been for us fans

Who would have thought we would get someone who could make the club look even more pathetic than Fawaz

The football World is equally looking at us and laughing and pitying us

When the club lets player like Amoeba, Riberio etc go you know we are up shit creek

But then again a lot of fans were happy for them to go - why?

They bloody had it last night.

They have fuck all to complain about there

You know exactly what I mean.

I've been to every home game & 2 of the away games, our support is always there - but it's sporadic (I know it's not easy when we're so poor) and last night, it was ironic, cheering Taylor being subbed & with the 'Hughton out' chants very loud.

I have no doubt we will continue to support, but Hughton has gone so now we need to be as positive as we can... it may just help?

Stan Collymore
@StanCollymore

When I went to Fawaz's home years back, he mentioned a few times his preferred buyer was Marinakis, a friend. I can see the similarities now. Sending love to Trickies everywhere

Collymore needs to fuck off with himself. When I watched Ulrika on SAS recently and saw how damaged she clearly is , all I could think about was his contribution. Every time we are in the shit he pops up with his pearls of wisdom , acting like he cares about anything other than himself and his profile, the dogging, woman beating , bully , narcissistic weirdo that he is . I don’t give a fuck about 58 goals in 72 games either.

You know exactly what I mean.

I've been to every home game & 2 of the away games, our support is always there - but it's sporadic (I know it's not easy when we're so poor) and last night, it was ironic, cheering Taylor being subbed & with the 'Hughton out' chants very loud.

I have no doubt we will continue to support, but Hughton has gone so now we need to be as positive as we can... it may just help?
Not so loud that I could hear. The ground is a bit bigger than the part you sit in of course.

I stood to applaud Taylor off, as did everyone around me in the LTE.

Never heard "Hughton out" once.

I did hear plenty of "come on you reds" though

When the club lets player like Amoeba, Riberio etc go you know we are up shit creek

I was never happy about either of them going . Especially ameobi who was my favourite player. What he lacked in ability he gave in effort.

Said this lots of times, BOTH were offered contracts - Ribby wanted to go back to Europe to be with his young family. He's now at Legia Warsaw, presumably the lack of interest/salary in Portugal must have been a concern.

Ameobi declined the deal on the table, moved back to the Northeast, but has not played due to a knee injury.

You could hear it on the box, plenty of your getting sacked in the morning as well. Think they have been booed off every game this season apart from the Derby game. Had the supporters been in last season he'd have gone in the summer.

Not so loud that I could hear. The ground is a bit bigger than the part you sit in of course.

Absolutely, I sit almost pitchside BC lower so tend to hear chants from most sections - but, plenty chanting Hughton Out in upper BC - some had banners out in 2nd half.

COYR for the corners, 'sacked in the morning' more than once - very loud after the 2nd goal.

Boos at HT & FT - I don't boo.

Due to where we sit, we always end up staying in the ground for 5 minutes or so after final whistle - some were shouting at Directors box and think Hughton got some stick as he went down the tunnel.

I was in B block and there weren’t chants of Hughton out during the game. The ironic cheers began after our dismal start to the second half. The reason there wasn’t much shouting/support was because we didn’t have the ball in their half all game.

Fans have been superb and the ironic cheering only really came in as we declined to the point of hopelessness and when it was 2-0.

It's obvious that CH was never the coach he used to be but to ask a coach to achieve anything without a decent striker is asking a bit much and it's beginning to look as though CH had no say in new players which makes his job much harder.

I wonder if the new manager will be faced with the same set of problems, hope not.

Now's the time to show our support.

I'm in the LTE; weird if I sat next to you. FYI, I'm very sexy.

So this genuinely was from Taylor according to the athletic

Attachments

• received_517455796012183.jpeg
    received_517455796012183.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 51