Hughton sacked | Page 4 | Vital Football

Hughton sacked

And he might complain, but his shit anyway.
Some of his running last night was outright mental. Chasing a backpass from the halfway line for absolutely no reason and then getting stranded offside? What an idiot.

I thought Joe Worall describing him thus was very telling. " Oh you know he never gets high or low" In other words boring.

Both strikers have every right to be pissed off, they have had maybe 3 decent chances created between them in 7 games this season. I've never seen us so completely clueless how to construct attacks, there's no link up play defenders have no one coming short so pump it long after a few side ways passes and this has been pretty much every game in the last 50 odd.

As was just said on the viral WhatsApp group, I wouldn't be opposed to the recruitment of Steve Cooper

most managers are on the market because they failed in last job. Howe, Neil, wilder etc. Cooper didn’t. Two play offs. He plays decent football built on solid defence. I would go for Cooper. I said that about Houghton though.

"Far too many players brought in"

"Huge turnover - type of players look like fillet steak but turns out to be awful"