šŸ‘ØšŸ¼ā€šŸ’¼ Ange Postecoglou - Manager Thread | Page 32 | Vital Football

šŸ‘ØšŸ¼ā€šŸ’¼ Ange Postecoglou - Manager Thread

Here with humble pie!
I was critical of us hiring a guy Iā€™d barely heard of, that had no discernible top flight pedigree, no big enticing name & seemed to be 10th on a list of managers that the first 9 or so had ā€œrejectedā€ us.

I was fearful of what this season would bring, including having a GK in place that didnā€™t instil any faith during pre-season. Then we had the loss of Harry with no replacement. The concern was huge!

Happily Iā€™ve been proven well & truly wrong! From the first game onwards, weā€™ve been amazing to watch. Weā€™ve played the type of football I love, thatā€™s the spurs identify. I love Postecogluā€™s candid, transparent & friendly approach to engagement. Heā€™s direct but considered in the things he says but itā€™s all rooted in building identity & culture.

The guy seems to have been made for our club & Iā€™ve been bowled over by him so far. We have hurdles to cross & bumps to experience but itā€™s been years since our fan base was so united. Long may it continue!

Now off to get a form for my pie!!
SS82 very well written, 100% there, your the man! or woman! that you may be lol!

Hope the Pie tasted nice? lol!

SS82 very well written, 100% there, your the man! or woman! that you may be lol!

Hope the Pie tasted nice? lol!
The pie was all the better for knowing that it was from us playing brilliant attacking football.
Loving what weā€™ve been doing so far. I now donā€™t dread each upcoming game like I did with Conte & Mourinho in charge.

On a side note, Iā€™m a guy šŸ˜€

This Jonathon Liew guy is an absolute šŸ”§. Says that Ange is just a salesman and doesn't like him as a coach. Says that nobody really knows him and that he's playing us, yet he doesn't know him from a bar of soap either so what makes him eligible to make comments about the man? Absolute f**kwit.

This Jonathon Liew guy is an absolute šŸ”§. Says that Ange is just a salesman and doesn't like him as a coach. Says that nobody really knows him and that he's playing us, yet he doesn't know him from a bar of soap either so what makes him eligible to make comments about the man? Absolute f**kwit.

It's only a opinion, clearly he's not a fan and that's OK!

We can't start crying about opinions we don't agree with, let's just let the truth play out in its own way.

It's only a opinion, clearly he's not a fan and that's OK!

We can't start crying about opinions we don't agree with, let's just let the truth play out in its own way.
It just irks me when people say/write shit they know nothing about for the sake of putting out a story. This guy clearly knows nothing about football. The positional changes and substitutes Ange made in the second half against City is what turned the game for us. But what does Ange know? He's just a nobody from Australia who's conning the Premier League. I think that this joker has gone over the top. It's one thing to disagree with a coaches methods and tactics, it's another to call him a liar and a con artist.

It just irks me when people say/write shit they know nothing about for the sake of putting out a story. This guy clearly knows nothing about football. The positional changes and substitutes Ange made in the second half against City is what turned the game for us. But what does Ange know? He's just a nobody from Australia who's conning the Premier League. I think that this joker has gone over the top. It's one thing to disagree with a coaches methods and tactics, it's another to call him a liar and a con artist.
I wouldn't worry about it, he's trying to scrape a living from sharing polarising and invalid opinions.

The truth always shows itself in the end, we believe in Ange and that's all that matters.

'First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.'

Tossers like this are scared of us, let them talk!

Who is he anyway?

He made a few appreances on Sunday Supplement a few years ago until Sky pulled it. He came over very well on the programme. I'm surprised to hear of his comments about Ange.

Smacks of him wanting to be the kid in the emperor's new clothes!

Seems a very odd attack from a sports journalist, have they crossed each other before?

It's too early to make statements and claims of that nature, but they will increase steadily if we ease back into our familiar role of contesting sixth place and scraping a place in Europe. It should help Postco however that it is already apparent that he is not the managerial messiah who is going to have us competing for the PL anytime soon. The level of hype that surrounded him early on was never going to be justified, he should at least now be able to get on with the job with realistic expectations going forward.

Not convinced, never have been.

A likeable guy with a novel approach of how to play the beautiful game. Problem is he's been found out already & is either unable or unwilling to change. The signs are not good at present.

Not convinced, never have been.

A likeable guy with a novel approach of how to play the beautiful game. Problem is he's been found out already & is either unable or unwilling to change. The signs are not good at present.

I'm still pro Ange, we all know the injuries are a big part of the problem but like you say he has to have a plan B.

Same thing has happened again and again. We looked done after half time last night and could have played all night without scoring.

It's not all his fault as the players are being wasteful but we need to mix it up when it ain't working.

He deserves 2 seasons minimum IMO. This season a top 6 finish is acceptable, next season he needs to be in the top 4. Simple.