👨🏼‍💼 Ange Postecoglou - Manager Thread | Vital Football

👨🏼‍💼 Ange Postecoglou - Manager Thread

Good that it's done like you say.
I don't know enough about him other than the BBC pundits prior to the FA Cup final discussing him and saying he would be a good fit for Spurs.

Time will indeed tell.

...I think we can leave the Kane conversation off the table in regard to any new coach, whether it be a 'World Beater' / Serial Winner as we know that hasn't worked. Kane has given us enough chances with so-called 'win-now' managers, so I don't expect him to hang around for this guy.
...Unless of course Levy is willing to see him go and lose 70-100mil next Summer!

There are big question marks over his ability to step up. Let's hope the toxic portion of our fanbase decided to support the club instead of being really pathetic online.

The good news is the speed of all this. We have the full pre season for the manager to work with the players and hopefully gets what he wants from the window.

There are big question marks over his ability to step up. Let's hope the toxic portion of our fanbase decided to support the club instead of being really pathetic online.

The good news is the speed of all this. We have the full pre season for the manager to work with the players and hopefully gets what he wants from the window.
Expect a clear out.

Fans who disapprove of this joke decision support the club. They just are dismayed at more time in the wilderness, that no YouTube videos or spin can overcome the reality of

If you'd have told me 3 and a half years ago we would have sacked Jose and Conte and replaced him with a 60 year old Aussie guy who nobody had ever heard of but managed to win the double with Celtic I would have laughed.

Any one of us here could win the double with Celtic. FFS

Shows proper confidence giving the guy a two year contract.

Lets the dressing room know exactly who's still in charge.

Fire up the Barbies and expect plenty of 'We went down quicker than a Melbourne Prozzie' and 'Half our squad are like Boomerangs. We keep throwing them out - but the buggers keep coming back.'

FFS.

If you'd have told me 3 and a half years ago we would have sacked Jose and Conte and replaced him with a 60 year old Aussie guy who nobody had ever heard of but managed to win the double with Celtic I would have laughed.

Any one of us here could win the double with Celtic. FFS

Shows proper confidence giving the guy a two year contract.

Lets the dressing room know exactly who's still in charge.

Fire up the Barbies and expect plenty of 'We went down quicker than a Melbourne Prozzie' and 'Half our squad are like Boomerangs. We keep throwing them out - but the buggers keep coming back.'

FFS.

A two year contract simply makes him easier to pay off. Lets hope the scraps left will give us a second chance.