Leeds Utd (A) | Page 5 | Vital Football

Leeds Utd (A)

Great result and Antonee Robinson's tweet post the game was absolutely fantastic. I'd copy it across but I don't know how

With our inability to defend what is the point of this ?
May as well give Leeds the pts a feck off home.
Milwall had a go mid week and gave them a game this will be like the alamo.
Feel sorry for the folk who paid £40 to "enjoy" it
Cowardly scouse 🤡 - what was the quote "while Wigan manager we will go to win every game" hmmmm🤔
Still sorry for us?

Got to say. Well done Cooky. Killing the game as a spectacle worked a treat.
Maybe five at the back with three defensive midfielders is the way to go. Two years running and the same result, three points at dirty Leeds.Bring on The Nobbers, they are no great shakes.
Are you feeling alright?

What superb comments from Jedi.

From his response I feel he is not blaming the club for this and therefore all the speculation and criticism directed at the club has once again been proved way off the mark.

I would also say what I have said before that all Nixon does is repeat speculation and rumour. His scatter gun approach means that he occasionally hits the target, however on this occasion he was wrong again.

Get stuffed. The first priority was to keep a clean sheet. Achieved. Anything more was a bonus and we got it. If you're so small minded to not acknowledge that you are deserving of pity.

I'd hate to be cursed with such a small mind.
No need for the abuse ye tool

Still sorry for us?
No hope you had a good time and as i said earlier delighted to get 3 pts - thise saying it was a tactical masterclass are talking shite.
For all the heroic defending the chances Leeds missed were nothing to do with our players. Bamfords had a shocker fortunately.

Could easily have been a week where we claimed 1pt from 6. Team must have been up and down with results and window going the way it did.

We've came through it and are in touching distance of those above. We have all these teams to ay so it can be done.

What a fantastic win. I had a feeling we might sneak something and the longer we kept them out the better it was for our chances. I’m gutted I didn’t go as it was fantastic in the away end last season when we got the win against all the odds. Those Leeds fans must have been seething!! Big congrats to Cedric today as it sounds from the match report he had a blinder. Don’t forget he was unjustly sent off last season at Elland Road. For those that went did the players have a little huddle again after the final whistle?

No need for the abuse ye tool

If you scroll a little further down you will see that I apologised. I shouldn't have said what I did.

But it seems that you arent able to be so magnanimous. Cook has got it wrong many times but he's got it right twice this week and got us 6 points. If you arent able to admit that it's your problem not mine.

No hope you had a good time and as i said earlier delighted to get 3 pts - thise saying it was a tactical masterclass are talking shite.
For all the heroic defending the chances Leeds missed were nothing to do with our players. Bamfords had a shocker fortunately.
Don’t think anyone’s said it was a masterclass.
Just that he got it right today. Which he did. 5 at the back worked brilliantly keeping their wingers quiet. The midfield three (more so in the second half) were winning loads of second balls and slot into the defensive line brilliantly and helped clear lots of danger on the edge of the box.
Kieffer Moore held up play quite well, didn’t have much possession but when he had it he did okay.
Overall, with a bit of luck going out way for a change, we did brilliantly defensively (thanks to the formation, tactics and players) and got a goal took the win. Enjoy it.

Just seen 2 sets of highlights and some of the chances Leeds missed you'd expect them to have had a hat-full on another day. They also had a good penalty shout turned down too.

It seemed like one of those days when it just wouldn't go in for them. We werent perfect there were plenty of defensive mistakes for some of their chances so i can see why people are saying it was more luck than skill but I can see the argument the tactics were great as they delivered the desired result - it's a combo of both.

So maybe we should all just find common ground in we are happy to get the points no matter how they arrive.