Leeds Utd (A) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Leeds Utd (A)

With our inability to defend what is the point of this ?
May as well give Leeds the pts a feck off home.
Milwall had a go mid week and gave them a game this will be like the alamo.
Feel sorry for the folk who paid £40 to "enjoy" it
Cowardly scouse 🤡 - what was the quote "while Wigan manager we will go to win every game" hmmmm🤔

No Jedi!!! Pearce plays and Dunks back.
Three defensive mids.
Two attacking mids of Naismith and Massey.
Poor Moore left to feed on the odd scrap then be the scapegoat again.

Looks to me that we are going five at the back Jeff.

Byrne. Kipre. Dunkley. Naismith. Pearce

Morsy Evans defensive mids

Massey Williams playing behind Moore

I would imagine the plan is to get Byrne and Pearce going forward as wide men when attacking and tucking into the back positions when defending.

I would have had Gelhardt and Garner on in place of Dunkley and Massey, but Naismith in position should work unless we play 5 at the back.
Massey has been useless this season but did well at Leeds last season.
Give him a hour then get one of the Joes on.
I feel sorry for Moore, on his own with very little support.

It may not be 3 at the back it could be the usual 4-2-3-2 with Dunks replacing Naismith at centre back, Naismith left wing and Williams in attacking mid or in def mid with Evans pushed into no10 spot.

I jokingly said leaving Tuesdays game that Lowe got that goal and probably would've got some much needed confidence back he'll be dropped and Cook did it. After all the weeks Lowe's confidence was rock bottom that he kept him in this was probably a game you'd think his tail might be back up and you may get more from him. Would being dropped just undo any lift his last minute winner could've given him? Im not saying Lowe automatically deserves to start but i find it such a odd decision from Cook after getting nothing out of Lowe for so many games keeping faith just hoping he'd finally get a break - when the break he was hoping for finally came and the one time his faith was rewarded he immediately drops him.

It may not be 3 at the back it could be the usual 4-2-3-2 with Dunks replacing Naismith at centre back, Naismith left wing and Williams in attacking mid or in def mid with Evans pushed into no10 spot.

I jokingly said leaving Tuesdays game that Lowe got that goal and probably would've got some much needed confidence back he'll be dropped and Cook did it. After all the weeks Lowe's confidence was rock bottom that he kept him in this was probably a game you'd think his tail might be back up and you may get more from him. Would being dropped just undo any lift his last minute winner could've given him? Im not saying Lowe automatically deserves to start but i find it such a odd decision from Cook after getting nothing out of Lowe for so many games keeping faith just hoping he'd finally get a break - when the break he was hoping for finally came and the one time his faith was rewarded he immediately drops him.
Didn’t he say after the game Lowe was knackered. It could be a fatigue issue and the boys will need to do a lot of running today

Didn’t he say after the game Lowe was knackered. It could be a fatigue issue and the boys will need to do a lot of running today

To be fair he looks knackered every game after about 70 mins but Cook tends keeps him on for 90 so it struck me as an odd comment when I heard that. But that's potentially the explanation.

Last edited:

Knackered, fatigue, he should try having a proper job.
He's played 2161 minutes this season, that relates to 36 hours work since August.
I've done 36 hours work by Thursday lunchtime every bloody week since August and I'm nearly 60.
How the hell can he be knackered he's 20 odd years old and as never done a days work in his life, mardarse fucker, get a grip!!!

I would have had Gelhardt and Garner on in place of Dunkley and Massey, but Naismith in position should work unless we play 5 at the back.
Massey has been useless this season but did well at Leeds last season.
Give him a hour then get one of the Joes on.
I feel sorry for Moore, on his own with very little support.
May just be Naismith actually playing in position for the first tim this season but Williams playing behind Moore and Massey on the right.
Everyone in position apart from Williams but letting Windass go when he could have played in that position is crazy. However I don't reckon he was in Cooks Peroni club so that would explain that.

Just read that Jedi is in the stands at Elland Road with the wigan fans.
If so,
Respect.View attachment 37512

Massive respect for the lad.

He must be absolutely gutted about the Milan move falling through, and I don't blame Cook (for once) for giving him the game off; his head can't be in the right place in the circumstances.

For him to still turn out to support the team so soon after that is a massive credit to him, as a Wigan player, as a professional and as a man.

Next home game, assuming he plays, he should get the biggest round of applause we can possibly give him. Top, top guy.

Last edited:
Knackered, fatigue, he should try having a proper job.
He's played 2161 minutes this season, that relates to 36 hours work since August.
I've done 36 hours work by Thursday lunchtime every bloody week since August and I'm nearly 60.
How the hell can he be knackered he's 20 odd years old and as never done a days work in his life, mardarse fucker, get a grip!!!

😃😂😂😂 👏👏👏👏

Got to say. Well done Cooky. Killing the game as a spectacle worked a treat.
Maybe five at the back with three defensive midfielders is the way to go. Two years running and the same result, three points at dirty Leeds.Bring on The Nobbers, they are no great shakes.