Who is going to do the write up against les blues today????? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Who is going to do the write up against les blues today?????

Watson has been decent every game this season.

Cash has been very good every game this season, theres absolutely no reason at all to call for Jenkinson.

Robinson had his best game of the season today.

I didnt call for Cash to be dropped, I'd play him further forward. Theres no doubt that Jenkinsin is a better RB.
Robinson had a good game today, as did Watson, but ultimately they both need replacing, as generally poor.

I'll hold my hands up gladly, it was an excellent performance. Even the usually poor Watson and Robinson played well.
Yes, it was against the poorest side I've seen here in years, but you can only beat what's in front of you . I still think the central midfield needs tweaking, we looked better there when Silva replaced Semedo (not that he had a bad game today) and ultimately Bostock needs to replace Watson.
But excellent performance today.

It's a pity certain posters feel the need to call others names just because their views differ. We are all Forest fans and all want the best for the club, even if opinions differ from time to time.
Redross and red bread, I dont recall insulting you when you "proved" wrong after the terrible West Brom and Leeds performances, so why do you feel the need now?
Owd redross is the kind that loves to slag off posters because they are warning that the transfer window isn't going well, then starts slashing his own wrists on deadline day without a hint of shame.

Some fans just need to gloat even when they should be gloating at the opposition.

I didnt call for Cash to be dropped, I'd play him further forward. Theres no doubt that Jenkinsin is a better RB.
Robinson had a good game today, as did Watson, but ultimately they both need replacing, as generally poor.

The question is, who will be a better RB in 12 months. Right now we're assuming Jenkinson because he was signed by Arsenal but Cash has the shirt and has been good in every game.

I like that combination on paper though, mentioned it before. Would free Lolley for the left also.

Yup that didn't change, he was good all year and ended up going to a PL team. Leaving you with egg on your face rather like Cash has.
No, you more or less dropped your left back campaign a third of the way through the season.

You've got the wrong bloke yet again- I was never an Osborn sceptic. Only thing I ever said was that I personally didn't find him a particularly entertaining player to watch. Point your gloating at someone who genuinely thought he was shit

I'll hold my hands up gladly, it was an excellent performance. Even the usually poor Watson and Robinson played well.
Yes, it was against the poorest side I've seen here in years, but you can only beat what's in front of you . I still think the central midfield needs tweaking, we looked better there when Silva replaced Semedo (not that he had a bad game today) and ultimately Bostock needs to replace Watson.

It's a pity certain posters feel the need to call others names just because their views differ. We are all Forest fans and all want the best for the club, even if opinions differ from time to time.
Redross and red bread, I dont recall insulting you when you "proved" wrong after the terrible West Brom and Leeds performances, so why do you feel the need now?

I’ve not called anyone names!
Some do like the sound of their own views and come on here with a sanctimonious tone. Which is fine but it does leave those posters open to ridicule when it turns out they couldn’t be more wrong.

Judging after 2/3 games is a daft thing to do. Some get too emotional after each result, just no need to be so extreme imo?

Ps Leeds performance was brilliant imo

When we went 2 up the scoreline flattered us. At full time it flattered Brum hugely - we missed three sitters after going 3 up.

Forest looked to be in second gear, cruising to an easy win, so the best bit was the way we kept at it for the last 15 minutes with players like Lolley, Grabban and Adomah coming back to defend and make sure Brum never had a sniff.

Buying big skilful players instead of little skilful ones has paid off. The midfield looks much stronger. Early days yet, but promising today.

Yes, I'm sure you celebrated having only three attacking players in the team.

Funnily enough, I can't find your post from earlier saying that SB was a tactical genius though.

Funnily enough we can all see your ignorant ramblings pre match and it doesn’t reflect well I’m afraid ?

Really worried about this one.

It really does not bode well if we cannot beat Birmingham and struggle to create anything again.

And at the same time, it is exactly the kind of game where we are most likely to struggle to create anything.

I can just see a Jutkiewitz header going in.

Hope we can score early and then get another one and have some fun. Really can't see it being anywher near that easy.

Whatever the result, I will be ok with it if we at least creat lots of chances, even if their goalkeeper has a blinder. Want to see our Xg high today

Those cheap and freebie foreigners you moaned about us signing aren't doing a bad job thus far.

When we went 2 up the scoreline flattered us.

I disagree.We were completely dominant. Brum came out second half with more intensity about their game but if anything, we became complacent when we needed to be ruthless. I know everyone is slating Brum as a shit team but thir middle looked pretty decent to me. We just out muscled them.

My only complaint today was players getting caught on the ball when they should have passed. There is always an outlet available with this managers set up, similar to Karanka. Im expecting better in the 6-10 games stage.

No, you more or less dropped your left back campaign a third of the way through the season.

You've got the wrong bloke yet again- I was never an Osborn sceptic. Only thing I ever said was that I personally didn't find him a particularly entertaining player to watch. Point your gloating at someone who genuinely thought he was shit

No lol at no point did I ever stop being anything but positive about him at left back. You brought him up today, not me lol

Cash has done well and rather than just say I got this one wrong you instead claim Jenkinson will be better - with no actual substance to those claims. As Mao would say, how often have you seen him play?

Some do like the sound of their own views and come on here with a sanctimonious tone. Which is fine but it does leave those posters open to ridicule when it turns out they couldn’t be more wrong.

Judging after 2/3 games is a daft thing to do. Some get too emotional after each result, just no need to be so extreme imo?

You just posted about posters talking bollocks and not knowing what they were talking about!!! That's not insulting??
All I did was review two games I watched. There was nothing sanctimonious about it, it was just my opinion of two games. I wasnt wrong, because that was my opinion based on what I watched. One good performance doesn't change the past! Claiming I was wrong based on today, now that is sanctimonious!
Judging after one game today, is also daft.
I will post about what I see, and if I disagree, then happy to discuss. What I wont do is insult posters just because they disagree with me from time to time. Clearly that's something you seem to enjoy.

No lol at no point did I ever stop being anything but positive about him at left back. You brought him up today, not me lol

Cash has done well and rather than just say I got this one wrong you instead claim Jenkinson will be better - with no actual substance to those claims. As Mao would say, how often have you seen him play?
I don't know why this is so hard for you to comprehend.

Jenkinson is and will be a better right back defensively.

Matty Cash is, in my opinion, a really good attacking midfielder. I believe he has the potential to be an all action goalscoring AM who could be worth a lot of money. I think he could score double figures per season and replace Joe Lolley. I think he *could* be an £18m region sale for us in 2-4 years if his development goes really well.

You on the other hand want to stick a square peg in a round hole and make him a right back. As a right back he'll be using a fraction of his strengths, will have to use footballing skills that he is average at and his future price will be a fraction of what it could be as an AM. Moreover, when Lolley goes we will have no replacement beyond whatever cheap foreign import we loan.

You seem to think I want him to be a bad right back to win an argument with you. I don't give a toss about that. I don't want him at RB because I want him developing as an attacking midfielder.

I'm really not sure why on earth you want him elsewhere?

The question is, who will be a better RB in 12 months. Right now we're assuming Jenkinson because he was signed by Arsenal but Cash has the shirt and has been good in every game.

I like that combination on paper though, mentioned it before. Would free Lolley for the left also.
He’d be a better wing back.

You just posted about posters talking bollocks and not knowing what they were talking about!!! That's not insulting??
All I did was review two games I watched. There was nothing sanctimonious about it, it was just my opinion of two games. I wasnt wrong, because that was my opinion based on what I watched. One good performance doesn't change the past! Claiming I was wrong based on today, now that is sanctimonious!
Judging after one game today, is also daft.
I will post about what I see, and if I disagree, then happy to discuss. What I wont do is insult posters just because they disagree with me from time to time. Clearly that's something you seem to enjoy.

Oh the irony.