Who is going to do the write up against les blues today????? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Who is going to do the write up against les blues today?????

Watching those misses on Quest, my response to Grabban heading wide was 'How many chances do they want?'

The commentator said it at exactly the same time. Spooky or what?

To be fair I have never seen you and thaylt commentator in the same room at the same time chap!

Should of been 6 easily, ameobi, sow and grabban all had pretty simple chances. Few other half decent chances as well, funny how we struggled first few games to create sweet fa and today carved out about 10 very good ones. Hopefully we can play like it Wednesday.

Should of been 6 easily, ameobi, sow and grabban all had pretty simple chances. Few other half decent chances as well, funny how we struggled first few games to create sweet fa and today carved out about 10 very good ones. Hopefully we can play like it Wednesday.

Ffs, HAVE not of ffs Mr. Ron. Lo! Come on get it right.

I'll hold my hands up gladly, it was an excellent performance. Even the usually poor Watson and Robinson played well.
Yes, it was against the poorest side I've seen here in years, but you can only beat what's in front of you . I still think the central midfield needs tweaking, we looked better there when Silva replaced Semedo (not that he had a bad game today) and ultimately Bostock needs to replace Watson.
But excellent performance today.

It's a pity certain posters feel the need to call others names just because their views differ. We are all Forest fans and all want the best for the club, even if opinions differ from time to time.
Redross and red bread, I dont recall insulting you when you "proved" wrong after the terrible West Brom and Leeds performances, so why do you feel the need now?
West Brom was not terrible and nor was Leeds.
2 of the best teams in the league and although the goalie had a mare we didn’t do too badly.
But maybe Red Bread and I were fed up to the teeth with all the doomsday remarks being copiously shovelled out when the season has only just begun.
New manager and a lot of new players, most of all a new style of play when the other two that beat us had mostly been together last season.
Yesterday was just a start, as the two games before we were not as bad as painted, we still have a long way to go, so everyone that thinks our issues are now resolved because we smashed the brummies yesterday need to think again.
We are just beginning to show signs that’s all.

Owd redross is the kind that loves to slag off posters because they are warning that the transfer window isn't going well, then starts slashing his own wrists on deadline day without a hint of shame.

Some fans just need to gloat even when they should be gloating at the opposition.
Ooh...pope...that’s not nice....there was nothing wrong with the transfer window but was disappointed (very) we didn’t get a striker...nothing wrong with that :)
Coming from a man that talks pathetic bollocks and stirs everyone up...that’s a compliment. :lol:

Is it fair to say Semedo, Silva and Sow etc are no Kasami's, Lica's or Dumitru's?
Not after three games it's not. Kasami looked great after three games.

Silva is growing on me; I thought he had a real impact on the game.

I'm yet to feel the Semedo love. I can see he is a decent footballer but I'm yet to really see what his attacking impact is? Some great defending but I don't feel like he is controlling games or launching our attacks.

Sow has impressed me in that he hasn't been sent off (or even carded) yet. He did worry me based on that video but thankfully he has restraint. Isn't Colback though

You just posted about posters talking bollocks and not knowing what they were talking about!!! That's not insulting??
All I did was review two games I watched. There was nothing sanctimonious about it, it was just my opinion of two games. I wasnt wrong, because that was my opinion based on what I watched. One good performance doesn't change the past! Claiming I was wrong based on today, now that is sanctimonious!
Judging after one game today, is also daft.
I will post about what I see, and if I disagree, then happy to discuss. What I wont do is insult posters just because they disagree with me from time to time. Clearly that's something you seem to enjoy.

Lol DARRR it wasn’t aimed at you, if I was aiming it at you I would have said ‘you’ not the generic ‘some posters’.

By the way you were the guy who last week claimed to be talking “above peoples heads’ right?

Do or do not some people talk bolox on here? Answer that honestly and you’ll get my point.

Last edited: