Who is going to do the write up against les blues today????? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who is going to do the write up against les blues today?????

Whatever happens, this team has got potential...once it gells it will be hard to beat . Maybe swap Watson for Bostock nd I dont see what else can be done to improve the team. It took only two moments of brilliance from Lolley ( that's what he did) ... apart from that it was just controlling the game. Cash a nice surprise, maybe not still there defensively but going forward he is a headache for the opposition, I think he should push more along that flank nd try to out run the Birmingham defender. Sow is a rock, Semedo the usual himself, sometimes scares the shit out of me, but always dangerous. Ameobi doing his bit,rest of the defence solid..Grabban, usual Grabban, scores his goal nd just that...maybe aslong as he does that the majority in here are happy. Hope we continue in this vein in the second half nd dont do anything foolish..if they find a goal, it will be a long second half..

Yeah need another to be safe, they have had the odd chance, haven't really pushed us Watson's had loads of time strolling about at the back.

Fucking hell how are we 3-0 up and missing this many easy chances as well??
Grabban with a criminal missed header.