Who is going to do the write up against les blues today????? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Who is going to do the write up against les blues today?????

Delighted with the clean sheet. Should do Muric the world of good. Great to see Lolley off the mark. Must keep Grabban fit and always nice to see Dawson score.

You Reds!

This team has so much potential, a comfortable 3 nil win that could have been easily 7, nd I have to say that both Lolleh nd Grabban didn't have an 8 out of 10 performance...not one single player played badly today, even Watson was very good especially after the two giants left the pitch...not easy for the other players to break into the team...still I think our best way to attack are the flanks, that is where our strength is...goofing ball to Grabs in the middle looks a waste...on the other hand, when are quick nd arrive near the corner flag or thereabouts.. we look like scoring ...all the time...

Enjoyable game that, in control for the most part and some nice football with goals on top. Really should have been 5 or 6 few guilt edged chances not taken, they barley troubled us the back 4 and midfielders kept them well shackled.

Now can Lamouchi do what no Forest manager has done in a long time - sort our fucking away record out, starting at Charlton.

Now can Lamouchi do what no Forest manager has done in a long time - sort our fucking away record out, starting at Charlton.
Not an easy game...Charlton still unbeaten...WBA did it again...1 nil down go on nx wjn 2 -1 , theg r going to be dangerous once they gel....same as half a dozen teams...

At least we've shown today we have the ability to play decent football and create chances, first few games we didn't do that so hopefully things are starting to click. One quite amazing stat, no bookings we never go 90 without at least 3 yellows.

Bar the defeat to WBA i don't really think that we have played too badly but today we really became of age as i football team and played well...

Yes Birmingham are shit and one game doesnt make a season but hope this went some way to show those of a negative disposition that there is hope. Indeed there might be more than that!

Sow and semedo look quality, although its early days. Delighted for joe, a goal should help his confidence. Grabs continues to score. I also thought we might struggle for goals, nice to be wrong.

Clean sheet also very satisfying.

All in all, much more of that please!