Welcome to FM refugees | Page 6 | Vital Football

Welcome to FM refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think someone can't get more boring you really set the bar again and again. You tell more stories than jackanory but at least that's a little bit entertaining.

And you talk the same twaddle and have no understanding of reality whilst having a username that attempts to up your former role as an admin clerk way out of any sight of any real action, though why your proud of being a paid mercenary is anybodys guess.

Because, although we regularly disagree - especially over Brexit - he seems to me to invariably remain fair, rational and even handed.
I know you don’t share that view but, as you say, ‘each to his own’.

The bans, as I’ve said, were just juvenile overreaction, especially in the context of those who’d been such major contributors for so long.

Like to see it sorted.

Mm and he called you lot "a bunch of old timers spunking off" - has a dismissive superior approach, takes the moral high ground and only believes what he chooses, and ignores inconvenient facts that don't suit his set of beliefs so selective vision at best, not ideal for a MOD but your admirably tolerant of fools RA.

Mm and he called you lot "a bunch of old timers spunking off" - has a dismissive superior approach, takes the moral high ground and only believes what he chooses, and ignores inconvenient facts that don't suit his set of beliefs so selective vision at best, not ideal for a MOD but your admirably tolerant of fools RA.

Did he? Must have missed it...would be a bit silly as I gather he’s only a few years younger than Rog and I...not sure about you.
Either way...I’m not actually very tolerant of fools and he’s certainly not the only one around here who can be arrogant and ‘dismissively superior’.
Oddly I enjoy your posts too and agree with much of what you write, just don’t share your occasional need to indulge in character assassination where other posters are concerned...it just seems a bit...foolish.

Just when you think someone can't get more boring you really set the bar again and again. You tell more stories than jackanory but at least that's a little bit entertaining.

Hi Afgoon, you're a blast from the past. Are you in the Chelsea pensioners yet?

And you talk the same twaddle and have no understanding of reality whilst having a username that attempts to up your former role as an admin clerk way out of any sight of any real action, though why your proud of being a paid mercenary is anybodys guess.

He's still not on about juggling paper clips in Afghanistan is he? He get's more like Lance Corporal Jones everyday who did see more action.:hmmm:

Did he? Must have missed it...would be a bit silly as I gather he’s only a few years younger than Rog and I...not sure about you.
Either way...I’m not actually very tolerant of fools and he’s certainly not the only one around here who can be arrogant and ‘dismissively superior’.
Oddly I enjoy your posts too and agree with much of what you write, just don’t share your occasional need to indulge in character assassination where other posters are concerned...it just seems a bit...foolish.

See post 40 herein rA, although the exact quote is not age related but it is very judgemental, dismissive and disrespectful nonetheless

"Just checked it out and it looks like all the ex posters from here who liked spunking off a lot have moved"

Now I'm sure we all like to spunk off every now and again, but in the privacy of our own under stairs cupboard, not in open forum with an exclusively male audience.

See post 40 herein rA, although the exact quote is not age related but it is very judgemental, dismissive and disrespectful nonetheless

"Just checked it out and it looks like all the ex posters from here who liked spunking off a lot have moved"

Now I'm sure we all like to spunk off every now and again, but in the privacy of our own under stairs cupboard, not in open forum with an exclusively male audience.

To be honest Rog, I don’t really care. We all say daft things and stuff we might regret sometimes, possibly sometimes about ‘under stairs cupboards’...but...I’ve drawn my own line twice, once with R4J/DDD and a second time when I thought you, Bloomer and MA were treated unfairly.
I enjoy exchanging views and ‘debating’ stuff both here and - more occasionally now - on FM with a variety of people. Some opinions I value more than others, some I learn from and others I disagree with, but I’m not going to be lectured by anyone as regards who I should communicate with and I’m really not interested in the playground politics and tittle tattle of ‘did you hear what he said about us’.

Last edited:
Give it a bloody rest!

Rog, my personal apologies if you were offended by a phrase that my group of drinking buddies use reasonably frequently, and was directed at the whole vocal group, including me, and definitely not just you.

Swale, as usual you misquoted, pull your socks up son.

COYR

Really! Shows you lack of respect for those of us who put our necks on the line for sad whingers like you. Says it all.

The biggest pity is you followed the others over here from derby mad which you stifled and choked to death with your drivel. As much as it pains me to say you are a far worse parasite to any message board than even ratpiss!!!!

Last edited:
Really! Shows you lack of respect for those of us who put our necks on the line for sad whingers like you. Says it all.

The biggest pity is you followed the others over here from derby mad which you stifled and choked to death with your drivel. As much as it pains me to say you are a far worse parasite to any message board than even ratpiss!!!!

"Those that put their necks on the line for sad whingers like you". Obviously you don't mellow with the course time". Surely you're still not in the business of destabilising countries and creating refugee problems. So much so that are now having to kick out the Windrush people in order to make room for them. Also it's not very nice to call a much respected former Mod Rattea, Ratpiss.:hmmm:

"Those that put their necks on the line for sad whingers like you". Obviously you don't mellow with the course time". Surely you're still not in the business of destabilising countries and creating refugee problems. So much so that are now having to kick out the Windrush people in order to make room for them. Also it's not very nice to call a much respected former Mod Rattea, Ratpiss.:hmmm:

If you don't do things legal you have no rights I faught for my great nation not for anybody to come and pillage it.

And why don't you bore off to your red pit too. Is it as boring as watching you lot at the weekend!

Ratpiss is being polite!

Last edited:
If you don't do things legal you have no rights I fought four my great nation not for anybody to come and pillage it.

And why don't you bore off to your red pit too. Is it as boring as watching you lot at the weekend!

Ratpiss is being polite!

Afgoon, anyone can make laws, but they have to agreed by everyone else. It is only then we should enforce them. Roll on November & the Poppy police.

Afgoon, anyone can make laws, but they have to agreed by everyone else. It is only then we should enforce them. Roll on November & the Poppy police.

Why are you actually on here, what makes you want to join a 'DERBY' messageboard and then start a war of words with the locals, I got it with FM as it was a network but you've physically gone out your way to join up here

Why are you actually on here, what makes you want to join a 'DERBY' messageboard and then start a war of words with the locals, I got it with FM as it was a network but you've physically gone out your way to join up here

For the very same reason why you go on the Forest board. To add spice to the argument & I do not believe in preaching to the converted. Vital is also a network too.

For the very same reason why you go on the Forest board. To add spice to the argument & I do not believe in preaching to the converted. Vital is also a network too.
Bloody good job...you never convert anyone, you just **** stir and alienate people.

Bloody good job...you never convert anyone, you just **** stir and alienate people.

You have a perfect right to do the same to me. Plus I do not swear, abuse and I stick to the topic. I also managed to post 6000 items on Derby FM long before you turned up and standards fell, which is another reason why I followed Bloomeram here . Forest Vital has been long in existence , and when you registered here you also did there so why not post there as well. I'm sure they'd love to discuss things with the supporters of the worst team in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Rams News