Welcome to FM refugees | Page 7 | Vital Football

Welcome to FM refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a perfect right to do the same to me. Plus I do not swear, abuse and I stick to the topic. I also managed to post 6000 items on Derby FM long before you turned up and standards fell, which is another reason why I followed Bloomeram here . Forest Vital has been long in existence , and when you registered here you also did there so why not post there as well. I'm sure they'd love to discuss things with the supporters of the worst team in history.

Hmmm...that topic being ‘Welcome to FM Refugees’, not...’let’s have a go at the people this site is aimed at’.
As for being the ‘worst team in history’...we’re actually the worst team in ‘Premiership History’ and it was a decade ago now. Perhaps you could remind us all what Forest have achieved in that time...or even which ‘division’ you were in then...or exactly how many points ahead of you we currently are?

P.S. I have no idea what Afghan Ram is supposed to have done but your taunt immediately above looks pretty ‘abusive’ to me.

Last edited:
Hmmm...that topic being ‘Welcome to FM Refugees’, not...’let’s have a go at the people this site is aimed at’.
As for being the ‘worst team in history’...we’re actually the worst team in ‘Premiership History’ and it was a decade ago now. Perhaps you could remind us all what Forest have achieved in that time...or even which ‘division’ you were in then...or exactly how many points ahead of you we currently are?

P.S. I have no idea what Afghan Ram is supposed to have done but your post above looks pretty ‘abusive’ to me.

i am also a refugee from FM & have posted on both Forest & Derby Vital &_will do so on any other Vital as I am registered to do so.Don't you think that Afgoon referring to Rattea as Ratpiss is abusive or is that abuse Ok because he's a Ram.

I was referring to you claiming to a) stay on topic and b) not abuse people.
You’ve not done the former and you have done the latter...repeatedly!
You also claimed that we support the ‘worst team in history’ which is clearly not the case.
Seems like 3-0 to me...only seven o’clock here but I’ll still wish you goodnight.

I was referring to you claiming to a) stay on topic and b) not abuse people.
You’ve not done the former and you have done the latter...repeatedly!
You also claimed that we support the ‘worst team in history’ which is clearly not the case.
Seems like 3-0 to me...only seven o’clock here but I’ll still wish you goodnight.

A belated goodnight to you & sleep tight.:loser::sleep:

Those who want Brexit have some simple fears, which the Uk government could ahve addressed and remained in the EU, its ironic that Eastern European countries in the EU seem to be cocking a snoot at the EU on a number of fronts and the EU seems powerless to do anything about it.

Perhaps if our witless politicians had used the Uk's influence and been more bullish about changing things then things might have been different.

Anyway - the closer we get to brexit, the more the realisation that we are committing economic suicide will become apparent and then the demand for another referendum will become impossible to resist.

I would love to see how this second referendum will be worded. Maybe like this :

Do you agree with the negotiated deal on brexit?

A, yes
B, no and stay in the EU.
C, no and renegotiate a better deal and then have another referendum.
D, no and leave without any deal.
E, not bothered.

A referendum needs to be a simple yes or no and I can't see that that is possible.

I would love to see how this second referendum will be worded. Maybe like this :

Do you agree with the negotiated deal on brexit?

A, yes
B, no and stay in the EU.
C, no and renegotiate a better deal and then have another referendum.
D, no and leave without any deal.
E, not bothered.

A referendum needs to be a simple yes or no and I can't see that that is possible.
How about...
F. It was all bollux anyway, the Leave campaign seems to have been dominated by cheating and lying and we’re all going to be worse off, so let’s agree that we live in a Parliamentary Democracy, forget Brexit, expel Farage and never have a referendum ever again?
Gets my vote. :cheers:

How about...
F. It was all bollux anyway, the Leave campaign seems to have been dominated by cheating and lying and we’re all going to be worse off, so let’s agree that we live in a Parliamentary Democracy, forget Brexit, expel Farage and never have a referendum ever again?
Gets my vote. :cheers:

I've asked a sensible question and you've just spat your dummy out of the pram, come on Anag, your better than that.

We can ignore C as totally impractical. E isn't really an option since anyone inclined to vote E simply wouldn't go to the polling station.

So that's down to 3. "I don't think you can get down to less than those 3, but I'm not inclined towards the bollux of another vote anyway.

I think Andy is quite able to fight his own battles and doesn't especially need a Forest fan acting as his fag, but hey ho, and yes it'd be nice to build bridges. After all, only 37% of FM posters are posting here, so this forum actually has no validity. Keep the faith, even you Swaley

Why doesn't this forum have no validity? This is exactly the reaction I received when trying to make improvements on the FM site and MB................................So please stop raking over old coals and just get on with a bit of banter, news or general chat, which is what these forums are for

It was a Brexit spoof I believe Bloomer - not raking over whatever coals you feel should remain unraked.

But I will leave BC to confirm....

Sorry Ram...site playing up today. My answer was semi serious and that is actually how I feel.
My main response is...you say a referendum has to have a Yes/No response. Therein lies the point...you can’t have a Y/N answer to something so complex...things just don’t work like that and neither does the simplistic notion of letting the ‘people’ decide something so complex and vital to the future of this country.

Bloody squabbling and bickering again
That is stopping, or people can go back to FM, One of the reasons I left was to get away from all that. It is not starting again on here even if I have to ban everyone on it !..................................... Please just post on footballing and other OT subjects, no back biting, abuse or any other childish behaviour.........................

Sorry Ram...site playing up today. My answer was semi serious and that is actually how I feel.
My main response is...you say a referendum has to have a Yes/No response. Therein lies the point...you can’t have a Y/N answer to something so complex...things just don’t work like that and neither does the simplistic notion of letting the ‘people’ decide something so complex and vital to the future of this country.

I tend to agree with you here. The thing is we are in the position that we're in now wether we like it or not. But as Swale says, there's going to be a clamour for a second referendum led mainly by remainers like Swale, but with no thought as to how it will work. I would like to hear from people like Swale, as to how the second referendum will work, after all they must know what they're asking for?

I tend to agree with you here. The thing is we are in the position that we're in now wether we like it or not. But as Swale says, there's going to be a clamour for a second referendum led mainly by remainers like Swale, but with no thought as to how it will work. I would like to hear from people like Swale, as to how the second referendum will work, after all they must know what they're asking for?
Remainers have no more idea than leavers what they are asking for, other than repeated reruns til they get their own way. I appear to be one of only two Remain voters worldwide prepared to accept the decision and get on with things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Rams News