Welcome to FM refugees | Vital Football

Welcome to FM refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Ramjet

Vital Reserves Team
please check in. No idea what to expect but it looks a blank canvass as this is thread number 2 !! Just please, no more of those incredibly unfunny joke off videos!! Only been in here 10 minutes and moaning again......

LOL, this is a brand new MB and only the second to be released on the network, so give it a chance RR, Other team forums on the network will be released soon so we hope to make this a huge success................................pass it on ! :please:

and now, indeed, so have I been deleted!! A "never to be rescinded" ban, which, if in the R4J mould, means I could go back in 3 months: but really - why?

No idea what’s going on but count me in. Don’t know what either of you are meant to have done wrong but I asked a question too so I’m probably banned by now.

No idea what’s going on but count me in. Don’t know what either of you are meant to have done wrong but I asked a question too so I’m probably banned by now.
Welcome aboard.....................FM doing what FM does best and peeing off all its best posters and those who tried to give the website interesting content..........................HQ on here is way ahead of anyone left at FM.

FM seem very po-faced and lacking a sense of humour today
Dead right, cheeky buggers have now banned me.........................soon have no one left on their message board then, apart from RFJ....................Maybe he is the new editor, he can reply to his own posts all day then :nopity:

Dead right, cheeky buggers have now banned me.........................soon have no one left on their message board then, apart from RFJ....................Maybe he is the new editor, he can reply to his own posts all day then :nopity:
Ay up ma ducks, they'n banned me n all. Somebody asked why Bloomer had been banned and his farewell post removed. I replied that he had put a link to his new forum in the original message and was banned for it. I went on to say that it is vital posters don't get information on alternatives........ That little quip saw me banned too. Oh well, the place was emptying faster than a drunk's wallet on pay day so I'm not missing owt ;)

I think we’re all FMexiteers!

Good to see you got here too ‘Amster.
I’m in Roger’s part of the World...just as cold and wet as the Shire!

Having read the rules of this place.... is there a swear filter in place or do we have to fill in the asterisks ourselves? I would hate to have a mishitter..... he wrote to test the filter.....

Jeez...FM’s gone mad. Stenson messaged me to see where everyone had gone and they’ve blocked the word ‘vital’ in my reply! How childish is that?

I’m in a Sky less B&B in Crawley Rog...early start tomorrow but thanks.

I hear we’re losing and Thorne is shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Rams News