Welcome to FM refugees | Page 8 | Vital Football

Welcome to FM refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remainers have no more idea than leavers what they are asking for, other than repeated reruns til they get their own way. I appear to be one of only two Remain voters worldwide prepared to accept the decision and get on with things

Democracy doesn't work that way. People change their minds from week to week and for a such a monumental decision to be even considered at least 70 per cent of the population should have voted for it & not come into being because of a narrow majority in an almost 50/50 vote.

Remainers have no more idea than leavers what they are asking for, other than repeated reruns til they get their own way. I appear to be one of only two Remain voters worldwide prepared to accept the decision and get on with things

I disagree Andy. Remainers may well differ in the detail of what they value and would seek to change about EU membership, but there is an overwhelming agreement amongst them for economic union, remaining part of the single market and customs union, not reigniting the Irish problem and retaining a united stance as far as defence and security are concerned.

I disagree Andy. Remainers may well differ in the detail of what they value and would seek to change about EU membership, but there is an overwhelming agreement amongst them for economic union, remaining part of the single market and customs union, not reigniting the Irish problem and retaining a united stance as far as defence and security are concerned.

What about the superior EU environmental & human rights legislation. I just hope the Windrush fiasco is not a taste of things to come. Nor would I want to see the end of Blue Flag beaches and condoms & sewage floating up on the beaches again with all that plastic stuff.

There is no reason why we cannot maintain and indeed enhance environmental legislation outside the EU but I suspect the floating condoms etc are somewhat less to do with central government regulation (EU or otherwise) and more down to the self centered attitudes of the carbon based bipedal units that infest the planet.

Anyway who is to say that said condoms are not the product of the French and the tidal system? :red:

As for the EU Human Rights legislation - good riddance

There is no reason why we cannot maintain and indeed enhance environmental legislation outside the EU but I suspect the floating condoms etc are somewhat less to do with central government regulation (EU or otherwise) and more down to the self centered attitudes of the carbon based bipedal units that infest the planet.

Anyway who is to say that said condoms are not the product of the French and the tidal system? :red:

As for the EU Human Rights legislation - good riddance

You can't blame the French. EU legislation cleaned up our beaches. Also haven't we had a foretaste of what things will like without EU human rights, with a ex leading civil servant describing the May government of resembling the Nazis. If they can try on with what they are trying to do to the Windrush people then heaven EU citizens.

It’s all getting a bit...’what did the Romans ever do for us’...isn’t it?
Stenson’s right though...shove it all on an OT Brexit thread....MoP, where are you when we need you?

Finally persuaded to come over by Swale. We should all be one happy family anyway shouldn't we, united by love...for the Rams

Nice also to see your contribution elsewhere, watch that new moderator though, unhinged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Rams News