US Presidential election | Page 75 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

CNN - bit like asking fox news about the dems lol.

That's the problem Jerry, it's not. The story is a matter of public record.

It's as if people have lost the ability to think critically, to work out who's lying, why they might be lying, and who isn't.

Fox News is mostly BS, so much so that it's led to people thinking that all networks must be lying, which was the entire point of the project. Sure there will be some decent stuff from their "normal" news division, like Chris Wallace for instance, but all the opinion pieces are utter nonsense.

If you make it so people are unable to distinguish reality from lies, people don't know what to believe, and we end up with madness... Austerity, Brexit, Trump, Covid fiascos, tory sleaze and so on so forth, all gotten away with because people are worried about stuff that doesn't matter or exist, like a certain prince and his wife, or shroedingers immigrant.

That's the problem Jerry, it's not. The story is a matter of public record.

It's as if people have lost the ability to think critically, to work out who's lying, why they might be lying, and who isn't.

Fox News is mostly BS, so much so that it's led to people thinking that all networks must be lying, which was the entire point of the project. Sure there will be some decent stuff from their "normal" news division, like Chris Wallace for instance, but all the opinion pieces are utter nonsense.

If you make it so people are unable to distinguish reality from lies, people don't know what to believe, and we end up with madness... Austerity, Brexit, Trump, Covid fiascos, tory sleaze and so on so forth, all gotten away with because people are worried about stuff that doesn't matter or exist, like a certain prince and his wife, or shroedingers immigrant.

CNN have been distorting the news for the whole of the trump time. Fox were the same during the Obama period. They are two sides of the same coin.

Sadly true.
I do watch CNN and sometimes it’s cringe worthy.

interesting that Carlson is expounding anti corporate class rhetoric on fox, wondering if they are looking to see which direction makes them most money.

miss the china channel that was silenced by the media watchdog. Not sure why as its political pieces are normally weak but the documentaries were informative. Maybe aljazeera will be banned as that seems to currently have the best coverage world wide.

interesting that Carlson is expounding anti corporate class rhetoric on fox, wondering if they are looking to see which direction makes them most money.

miss the china channel that was silenced by the media watchdog. Not sure why as its political pieces are normally weak but the documentaries were informative. Maybe aljazeera will be banned as that seems to currently have the best coverage world wide.

There's also calls for RT not to be allowed to broadcast to the UK

There's also calls for RT not to be allowed to broadcast to the UK

Would not be surprised at all. One of the best tv news channels for alternate information and documentaries. Just dont watch any 'propaganda' pieces which could not be more obvious. Watching the kaiser report is informative but normally very funny.

The best news source used to be Jack Van Impe accompanied by the gorgeous Rexella. All premised on the EU being the coming together of nations as foretold in Revelations.

Ah, Glasstopper,
But are you awake and imagining yourself to be dreaming
Or are you only dreaming that you are awake, or a butterfly, or something?

is this your dream state or are your dreams the real world and your current world your dream world?
As there are two memory banks - one for dreams and one for the current, what if they have been switched, hmmmm.

how many levels of sleep are there, have people woken from a dream to find they are dreaming that they are dreaming lol.

Last edited:
is this your dream state or are your dreams the real world and your current world your dream world?
As there are two memory banks - one for dreams and one for the current, what if they have been switched, hmmmm.

how many levels of sleep are there, have people woken from a dream to find they are dreaming that they are dreaming lol.

The only ancient Chinese philosophy joke I know (don't think there are many). Zhuangzi says to the Emperor, I dreamt I was a butterfly last night. But then it occurred to me, how did I know I was a philosopher dreaming I was a butterfly, and not a butterfly dreaming I was a philosopher. So the Emperor, who must have been of a practical bent, sent him away from Court and off to work in the fields, saying that he thought this would help the philosopher make up his mind about which he was. Apparently it did, and pretty sharpish too.

Hey joker , hows things where you are ? (Duluth , isn't it ?)
Is the protest/violence/looting etc , limited to the state capital , or do you have it too ?

SO we cannot trust the media - agreed.

You then post something from the media for us to believe (Hannity is fox news which is the media) - which we cannot trust.
Amusing today listening in the car to the millionaire and publicly educated James O’Brien slating millionaire and publicly educated politicians without any sense of irony.
The defender of the poor and oppressed has carved himself a wonderful niche where the hard of thinking relish every bit of rubbish that spews from his overpaid mouth.
What a fraud of a man.

Hey joker , hows things where you are ? (Duluth , isn't it ?)
Is the protest/violence/looting etc , limited to the state capital , or do you have it too ?

As always with these things, it’s hot where it’s hot and not where it’s not. Small areas of very upset people in two parts of Minneapolis. The taser/gun screw up -how do you plan for the that, for God’s sake? Surely the word was to operate with a more soft touch than usual, but a traffic violation turns into an outstanding misdemeanor arrest and a young man getting killed. Madness. Duluth is calm and cold and wet.

https://rumble.com/vfnvj9-james-okeefe-appears-on-hannity-to-break-down-latest-expose-cnn-video.html

those of u who dont believe the media lie. Here is a CNN director admitting anti trump propaganda. The whole media are complicit with their lies

That appears to be the case, but you said that Joe Boden died last year, is a (science defying) hologram, and the Military are in charge? You are pushing loads and loads of different stories, which are saying contradictory things.

There is still no news on the White House tunnels with all the trafficked children. When are you going to realise that 95% of what you have posted (from watching videos of an alien-f***er) is utter nonsense