US Presidential election | Page 73 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

he is not on you tube at the moment, been banned for telling the truth. look I have spent a long time telling people not to believe what the MSM, including the BBC tell u.and Google You tube ban anything that tells the truth. They are all complicit . people like trashbat say do your research, which in his world means googling the name and believe what is said. You need to look beyond the normal search engines to find the truth.

March, early April you said. Nothing’s happened. I looked at the FTSE100. My share portfolio is doing pretty nicely. Think I’ll keep my investment in the stock market.

Isn't it a bit odd that Simon whathisfaces drawing is of an alien with a humanoid structure. Bipedal, two arms two? eyes at the front of the face.
Being naive I would have thought that evolution on another planet would have come up with a whole new solution to a basic body plan.
Why would an alien want to do the wild thing with a human anyway It almost certainly wouldn't have the same genetic material as us or even a similar mating strategy.
I suspect he might have made it up. hmmmmm

Unfortunately Simon Parkes alien was more likely to be an "uncle" coming home drunk from a fancy dress party - saying "I am a alien, what I am about to do to you you must never tell anyone, or I will have to beam back to earth and kill you".:shake:

As with virtually all conspiracy theories, there is a some truth in what thepledge is telling us. The problem is that despite this truth there is a whole load of bullshit wrapped up around it.

Is there any one of us who doesn't believe that there are peadophiles among the upper eschelons of society? Does nobody remember the fall out from the Jimmy Saville revelations? Has nobody on here questioned the entire Epstein thing, and the connections with Prince Andrew? I'm not batshit crazy like thepledge but I believe that the Saville/Epstein are just the tip of that rather horrific and disgusting iceberg.

But to then jump to believing that these high ranking paedophiles are all extracting adrenochrome from the terrified kids so that they can extend their lives, and that Biden is dead and that, most ridiculously fanciful of the lot, Donald fucking Trump is the saviour who will expose all of this is, completely absurd.

But to then jump to believing that these high ranking paedophiles are all extracting adrenochrome from the terrified kids so that they can extend their lives, and that Biden is dead and that, most ridiculously fanciful of the lot, Donald fucking Trump is the saviour who will expose all of this is, completely absurd.

I looked up the structure of adrenochrome. It's a compound I'd never heard of before.
It's a very simple structure, and while Im no synthetic chemist, I think it would be straightforward to synthesize chemically by the ton rather than extract from children.

EDIT just looked up the structure of ephedrine and amphetamine. Adrenochrome isn't a million miles away from either

Last edited:
March, early April you said. Nothing’s happened. I looked at the FTSE100. My share portfolio is doing pretty nicely. Think I’ll keep my investment in the stock market.

Up 20% over 12 months now. Can you give me 24 hours notice Pledge before the shit hits the fan?

777837DA-61A1-47DB-A54B-B45B4AF79770.jpeg

George Floyd . Antifa and blm scum have all the material ready to kill, loot burn buildings down pallets of bricks are in place. Those watching the trial will understand that it's been a big set up from the start to cause mayhem and divide. Chauvin should be found innocent or maybe guilty of a smaller charge. The whole story has been used by the Democrats and the dark state to cause chaos. The time is fast approaching, hold on to your hats

George Floyd . Antifa and blm scum have all the material ready to kill, loot burn buildings down pallets of bricks are in place. Those watching the trial will understand that it's been a big set up from the start to cause mayhem and divide. Chauvin should be found innocent or maybe guilty of a smaller charge. The whole story has been used by the Democrats and the dark state to cause chaos. The time is fast approaching, hold on to your hats

When in early April is it happening?

I haven't got a hat🥺

when it happens is down to the military. Or should I say when things are made public will be down to the military. Dates are based on how long things take to put in place, April is still expected to be the month when things will be made public, doesnt mean nothing has happened yet, far from it.

Next point of conflict will be in Ukraine.

After the CIA caused a revolution in Ukraine with the express intention of breaking away from Russian Federation both Trump and Putin have sought to prevent world war three.

Enemy assets have tried a number of times to provoke Russia into invading.

The only thing that would cause this is if the cabal linked Ukraine government attempted some action against Russia and dragged the west into conflict

The main problem is that who do you mean by the west? We have known for decades when push comes to shove most NATO countries will refuse to participate in any conflict with Russia. The EU will not allow member states to collectively take action to oppose the Russians, the Germans will not risk their gas supplies. Sadly if what is predicted in your 'reports' comes to fruition, the Russians will be unopposed

Next point of conflict will be in Ukraine.

MSM playing this down , that's for sure.

Lots of serious military equipment has been assembled on the (de-facto/disputed) Russo/Ukraine border.

The barrier that not only superficially protects Ukraine , but is also is part of the country's application to join the EU ( control of borders) , has been in construction for many years and is far from being complete.

Echoes of the Maginot Line , May 1940

just dont do what everyone does on this site, that's believe what the MSM , facebook, twitter, YouTube say about something or someone, u need to go beyond the trashbat school of believing the media, and use your own resources to investigate. dont bother googling anything they are complicit. I will post the next video tomorrow. Think they are referring to people like trashbat when they refer to brain dead.
"just dont do what everyone does on this site, that's believe what the MSM , facebook, twitter, YouTube say about something or someone"

Shouldn't that be "u tube"? 🤷‍♂️

Why are the usa sticking their noses into NI?
Because they put a lot of effort into brokering the peace deal, no doubt putting pressure on the people who used to fund raise for the IRA.

Anyway, we are now seeing the consequences of Johnson's Brexit. He blatantly lied to the DUP regarding borders and paperwork. Mr Teflon will get away with it as usual.