US Presidential election | Page 76 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

we are all waiting, things happen behind the scenes. if the army show their hand without people accepting the truth, then it will be seen as a military coup. They are at last getting a bit of success through the corrupt courts, and an audit of votes in part of Arizona starts next week. You have to realise that corruption is going on throughout the judicial and police systems, and the dem and even the republican party. It's the timing of the reset that only those in charge know. what I have told u is true , but it's getting people to do their own investigation that's the problem. Things will happen, when they are ready and the time is right. if u are not prepared to do your own research then u will be left behind. if u dont believe me then that's up to u.
The tunnels have all been cleared and now flooded. Dont expect to see any of this in the media, as I have told u umpteen times

we are all waiting, things happen behind the scenes. if the army show their hand without people accepting the truth, then it will be seen as a military coup. They are at last getting a bit of success through the corrupt courts, and an audit of votes in part of Arizona starts next week. You have to realise that corruption is going on throughout the judicial and police systems, and the dem and even the republican party. It's the timing of the reset that only those in charge know. what I have told u is true , but it's getting people to do their own investigation that's the problem. Things will happen, when they are ready and the time is right. if u are not prepared to do your own research then u will be left behind. if u dont believe me then that's up to u.
The tunnels have all been cleared and now flooded. Dont expect to see any of this in the media, as I have told u umpteen times
😂😂😂😂
Cracker 😂

Dont expect to see any of this in the media, as I have told u umpteen times
I don't think you have told us that, I thought the truth was going to be released March / early April?

Numerous dead bodies found under the White House would be the most extraordinary news ever (if true)? I don't understand why or how it would be suppressed by ALL the media, and also how people (on YouTube) know about all of this?

interesting that Carlson is expounding anti corporate class rhetoric on fox, wondering if they are looking to see which direction makes them most money.

miss the china channel that was silenced by the media watchdog. Not sure why as its political pieces are normally weak but the documentaries were informative. Maybe aljazeera will be banned as that seems to currently have the best coverage world wide.
Did you see the interview with Carlson and Matt Gaetz? They were discussing underage sex trafficking allegations against Gaetz and Gaetz asked Carlson if he recalled when Gaetz, and the girl in question, had dinner with Carlson and his wife. Carlson's face was hilarious and he finished off by saying into the camera, "that's the weirdest interview I have done"...or something along those lines.

Amusing today listening in the car to the millionaire and publicly educated James O’Brien slating millionaire and publicly educated politicians without any sense of irony.
The defender of the poor and oppressed has carved himself a wonderful niche where the hard of thinking relish every bit of rubbish that spews from his overpaid mouth.
What a fraud of a man.

There we are, ignore what his actual points and reasoning are, just focus on the fact that he's successful and that his dad spent a lot of money he could barely afford to put him through a private school.

I don't think you have told us that, I thought the truth was going to be released March / early April?

Numerous dead bodies found under the White House would be the most extraordinary news ever (if true)? I don't understand why or how it would be suppressed by ALL the media, and also how people (on YouTube) know about all of this?

Pledge told us the tunnels are flooded, so I'm guessing the bodies floated away, so can't be reported on the MSM, because there are no bodies to report...

There we are, ignore what his actual points and reasoning are, just focus on the fact that he's successful and that his dad spent a lot of money he could barely afford to put him through a private school.
Yep. Plus he frequently admits he's been very privileged and lucky.

Shotshy, would you therefore say that Tony Benn shouldn't have campaigned for policies that would have helped the poor because of his privileged background?

Am I not allowed to be in the Labour party and campaign for those poorer than me? I've had a relatively privileged life so am I barred from commenting on the latest sleaze?

You sound like a classic Tory coming out with that stuff. ST in disguise? (apologies to ST if that's unfair).

"Overpaid"? Is that another of your "facts".

Your vitriol wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you are on opposite sides of the Brexit debate by any chance?
:-)

Yep. Plus he frequently admits he's been very privileged and lucky.

Shotshy, would you therefore say that Tony Benn shouldn't have campaigned for policies that would have helped the poor because of his privileged background?

Am I not allowed to be in the Labour party and campaign for those poorer than me? I've had a relatively privileged life so am I barred from commenting on the latest sleaze?

You sound like a classic Tory coming out with that stuff. ST in disguise? (apologies to ST if that's unfair).

"Overpaid"? Is that another of your "facts".

Your vitriol wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you are on opposite sides of the Brexit debate by any chance?
:-)

Not at all.
His political views are quite irrelevant.
What is relevant is that he is a fraud.
He’s a shock jock who has cast a niche as the voice of the poor and oppressed while simultaneously using his connections for his own personal gain.
He spent a few hours calling out politicians for exploiting their connections when he does exactly the same thing himself.
Would any publisher be interested in his books should he not be J O’B from the radio?
Of course they wouldn’t.
So he lobbies and uses connections to get published and earn a lot of money.
Nothing too much wrong in that in my opinion, that’s the way of the world.
But to then call out others for doing likewise is hypocritical.
If any law has been broken, then fine, call it out.
But to concentrate on one particular past PM when many others have done similar smacks of sensationalism to chuck some red blood to his listeners.
As I said, he’s just another cheek on the same arse.

I’m happy that we live in a country where this kind of behaviour by a former PM ignites half a dozen inquiries. Questions should be asked.
But to make out that this behaviour is exclusive to politicians is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Not at all.
His political views are quite irrelevant.
What is relevant is that he is a fraud.
He’s a shock jock who has cast a niche as the voice of the poor and oppressed while simultaneously using his connections for his own personal gain.
He spent a few hours calling out politicians for exploiting their connections when he does exactly the same thing himself.
Would any publisher be interested in his books should he not be J O’B from the radio?
Of course they wouldn’t.
So he lobbies and uses connections to get published and earn a lot of money.
Nothing too much wrong in that in my opinion, that’s the way of the world.
But to then call out others for doing likewise is hypocritical.
If any law has been broken, then fine, call it out.
But to concentrate on one particular past PM when many others have done similar smacks of sensationalism to chuck some red blood to his listeners.
As I said, he’s just another cheek on the same arse.
You could say the same thing about approximately 66 million people in this country apart from a handful of saints. Using power in the way that Cameron has done with taxpayers money having led a campaign to straighten out the lobbying system to help him gain power does need calling out.

You remind me of a nephew who says to me that if you've ever been on a plane or in a car you have no right to complain/campaign about global warming as one is a contributor.

Likewise, any of us who nicked sweets from Woolies as a kid can't comment on crime.

Agree he is a shock jock although refreshingly not of the usual far right bent (he certainly isn't what I'd call a leftie).

Couldn't care less about James O'Brien but the Greenshill story is massive and only beginning to tickle the airwaves. If you think it stops at Cameron get ready to be surprised because it will keep coming back to haunt the government. Sleaze is a word that once attached is hard to shake off and a number of tories are already angry that Johnson appeared deliberately careless in allowing the story to emerge around Cameron.

Couldn't care less about James O'Brien but the Greenshill story is massive and only beginning to tickle the airwaves. If you think it stops at Cameron get ready to be surprised because it will keep coming back to haunt the government. Sleaze is a word that once attached is hard to shake off and a number of tories are already angry that Johnson appeared deliberately careless in allowing the story to emerge around Cameron.
😂
It was 100% intentional to let it be about Cameron.
There is no love lost there.
All I’d say is glass houses.
Opening up a can of worms often has unintended consequences.
My early point isn’t about whether it has been pushed to the limit. That’s obvious.
It’s really about lobbying and trying to gain influence is nothing new and all are guilty.
Blair has called in loads of favours over the years.
Brown appears to not be tarnished but if not, he’s a rarity.
The Unite and Liverpool builders has gone somewhat under the radar up to now as had Liverpool Council.

I love to watch them eat each other 😳

Brown appears to be one of the few who hasn't dipped his snout in the trough. I've always felt sorry for Brown and thought he's been unfairly judged. Didn't have the "personality". Seems people prefer lying bullshitters with no moral compass who are fun just now.

Did a great job stopping the economy totally melting down after the 2008 crash and bailed out Bush who was clueless.

Like the way they are trying to direct the debate away from MP's towards Civil Servants. This lot have no scruples.
Spot on. Civil Servants an easy target to feed the public with.

Johnson happy to dump Cameron in it but appalling nepotism from this government over the last year (even taking account of the extreme circumstances).

Spot on. Civil Servants an easy target to feed the public with.

Johnson happy to dump Cameron in it but appalling nepotism from this government over the last year (even taking account of the extreme circumstances).
Boris Johnson in behaving naturally shock ?

I suppose it's down to how good do we think politics and government can be given what we know of human beings. Most of us have not had the scale of temptation that politicians have and I wonder how we'd handle it. You can't help but notice how your own privileges -even if its just as secretary of the tenants association or darts club- become normal, reasonable, and no big deal very easily. It's fair to assume this sort of sliding happens to most of them, just on a bigger stage.

I look back at Blair/Brown and the Clintons as pretty good times now, although their administrations had their share of venality and hypocrisy. And I'm not sure who's the biggest danger -the venal politician guided by and expecting gain as fruit from their making things happen, or the moral politician guided by a strong sense of right and wrong (and their own position on that continuum). We tend to assume moral politicians share our morality -we have the same conceit as them about our being right- but what if they don't and what if they are guided by Justice, though the world (or the Labour Party, or my pension) perish?

Have low expectations and you will rarely be disappointed.
In my opinion, Boris Johnson is very temporary so I won’t get my knickers in a twist about him.
I honestly think that he’ll be gone by the next election and concentrate on filling his pockets.