US Presidential election | Page 77 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Have low expectations and you will rarely be disappointed.
In my opinion, Boris Johnson is very temporary so I won’t get my knickers in a twist about him.
I honestly think that he’ll be gone by the next election and concentrate on filling his pockets.
I've always assumed you are right on this Shotshy. However, I'm stunned that he hasn't yet been rumbled by the vast majority of the population by now. Perhaps it's a dose of cognitive dissonance. They put their faith in him and can't yet accept they've been had.

This isn't about his politics or whether Brexit is right/wrong. It's about him. He's Teflon man.

Even your mate O'Brien admitted to being taken in and voting for him as Mayor in 2008.

Ironically, the latest sleaze stuff is actually well down the list of what I would criticise him for.

I've always assumed you are right on this Shotshy. However, I'm stunned that he hasn't yet been rumbled by the vast majority of the population by now. Perhaps it's a dose of cognitive dissonance. They put their faith in him and can't yet accept they've been had.

This isn't about his politics or whether Brexit is right/wrong. It's about him. He's Teflon man.

Even your mate O'Brien admitted to being taken in and voting for him as Mayor in 2008.

Ironically, the latest sleaze stuff is actually well down the list of what I would criticise him for.

Unfortunately 58, it’s my experience that the vast majority just don’t care.
Let’s be honest.
Had Trump handled the COVID crisis better, he’d probably have won the US election.
Even after all that he said.
Many people just don’t seem bothered if a politician is a serial liar.

The leader of the SNP announced today, a massive spending plan to garner votes, full well in the knowledge that hardly any of it will materialise.
She’s promised independence from the English oppressor without any indication of how it will be financed.

Politicians bullshit.
It’s their nature.

we are all waiting, things happen behind the scenes. if the army show their hand without people accepting the truth, then it will be seen as a military coup. They are at last getting a bit of success through the corrupt courts, and an audit of votes in part of Arizona starts next week. You have to realise that corruption is going on throughout the judicial and police systems, and the dem and even the republican party. It's the timing of the reset that only those in charge know. what I have told u is true , but it's getting people to do their own investigation that's the problem. Things will happen, when they are ready and the time is right. if u are not prepared to do your own research then u will be left behind. if u dont believe me then that's up to u.
The tunnels have all been cleared and now flooded. Dont expect to see any of this in the media, as I have told u umpteen times

Bruv ..... you need to get out and have a pint or get a girlfriend mate .... something to take your mind of cobblers and conspiracy shite....

Unfortunately 58, it’s my experience that the vast majority just don’t care.
Let’s be honest.
Had Trump handled the COVID crisis better, he’d probably have won the US election.
Even after all that he said.
Many people just don’t seem bothered if a politician is a serial liar.

The leader of the SNP announced today, a massive spending plan to garner votes, full well in the knowledge that hardly any of it will materialise.
She’s promised independence from the English oppressor without any indication of how it will be financed.

Politicians bullshit.
It’s their nature.
Yep, re the SNP, even I as a leftie said to my missus, "where's the money coming from?"

Johnson has thrown people some sweeties, given them some inflated sense of Nationalism and they've consequently accepted all the sh#t.

https://t.me/c/1346629116/108320

this is true by the way. we have come to the conclusion that many more women than men are accepting the truth. They listen and they do their own investigation and find the truth. Men dismiss it because they either find it amusing, out of their comfort zone, or will not believe something which goes against what they have been brainwashed into believing. Someone like charlie ward, despite being removed from you tube and twitter etc, because he tells the truth, has managed to get nearly 12 million followers on his website, even though he cannot get his message across on MSM. Peoole

https://t.me/c/1346629116/108320

this is true by the way. we have come to the conclusion that many more women than men are accepting the truth. They listen and they do their own investigation and find the truth. Men dismiss it because they either find it amusing, out of their comfort zone, or will not believe something which goes against what they have been brainwashed into believing. Someone like charlie ward, despite being removed from you tube and twitter etc, because he tells the truth, has managed to get nearly 12 million followers on his website, even though he cannot get his message across on MSM. Peoole

March/early April you said.

a lot has happened behind the scenes, including the announcement of the death of the head of the illuminati. we dont know exactly when it's all going to happen, as only the top brass of the white hats know that. Educated guess based on how many people realise the truth. Its thought that they are aiming for 60 to 65% of the population, at the moment it's about 56%, or nil on this site. The black hats want to know timetable so everything is kept secret . We think its only the media and certain people in Israel who are the only things that need to be taken care off. When it's time the media will be no problem.
Apart from children lots of other things were found in the 30 thousand containers on the Evergreen, and still people believe that a ship with that weight was blown of course by a gust of wind.

Our pet rabbit died yesterday....I knew she was hiding something!