The Summer transfers/rumours thread | Page 143 | Vital Football

The Summer transfers/rumours thread

Terry's Russia move fallen through apparently.

He was apparently offered 1.8 million after tax, so in our money with the tax man taken care of and over the next 40 weeks... approx 90k per week.

Can't see us matching or getting anywhere near that.

Terry's Russia move fallen through apparently.

He was apparently offered 1.8 million after tax, so in our money with the tax man taken care of and over the next 40 weeks... approx 90k per week.

Can't see us matching or getting anywhere near that.

One of the things that troubles me slightly about Terry is this. The man is a multi millionaire, made for life. Surely this part of his career is not about money?

If he loved it that much at Villa, in reality he could play for a free shower and a balti pie.

As regards Russia , I think that picture of JPA's Mrs posted on here put him off:eek!:.

I'd sack Dino today and give Terry the managers job. I shall be at Blackburn on Saturday and if Bruce fucks up again he's toast.

If Terry plays for us he should get a fair whack. Something which reflects on the one hand his quality but also on the other hand our lack of resources.

Playing is rarely one long bundle of laughs. It requires commitment and dedication, personal and family sacrifice, and there are always ups and downs. If someone played effectively for free it would open the door for all sorts of issues when things become stressful.

I'd sack Dino today and give Terry the managers job. I shall be at Blackburn on Saturday and if Bruce fucks up again he's toast.

I like toast pvb, plain toast and butter, beans on toast, scrambled egg on toast, toast and honey, toasted cheese and sauteed mushrooms on toast. Love them all.

It appears that although training with the tractor boys, James Collins isn't ready to sign for them yet. He's apparently waiting to see if Bruce makes contact.

Perhaps the new owners have not sanctioned Bruce anymore funds
Not true as we tried to buy a left back on deadline day and they have sanctioned the deals for 3 attackers (not complaining about that) so the decision to not get a centre back in is not a financial one

Jedi wasn't able to play week in and out in midfield last season..... so logic suggests he will have to benched soon... THEN Bruce will stumble upon a proper centre back pair. Like last season when he was forced to drop green and play adomah... and when he was forced to used Davis. Sooner or later he'll fluke a good team selection again and then lay claim to it all being his master plan.

i know we was in a money mess during closed season but he should have known we was going to struggle in defence and done his best to address it and deffo not allow defenders to be loaned out

we cant go all season playing catch up again as it was silly losses last season that cost us auto promo