The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 49 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

I'm struggling to get my head round why anyone would think Chester will be playing next season . He's got a permanent injury he's as slow as Jedinak and he doesn't even fit in with the style of play . Perhaps Bruce might take him to Sheffield along with Elmo and a few others

Don't see it myself, I actually think he is more suited to EPL tho where height is only a worry against a handful of teams rather than 90% of the division.

Mings and Hause looks solid enough to me although a 3 lefty backline is unheard of.

Makes the media world go round through the summer. I like the speculation I must admit, both personally and also because this is my business as well! lol

We haven't had much luck with players from the French league , We should stick to Scandinavia which obviously includes Scotland

We have been reported as interested in a Nantes player, midfielder Rongier, who has game stats similar to SJM.
As you say 57 we've never had much luck signing Frenchmen but, if we were to sign Rongier, we'd have two Frenchmen at the same time, we've signed Guilbert remember, so maybe settling in and adjusting wouldn't be so hard.
We've signed Jota so maybe we could go for 19 year old Ferran Torres from Valencia, a rightwinger who gets back and defends. He'd have to learn to reign in his challenges a bit though, he played 24 times and got 5 bookings.