The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 50 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

So if reports are to be believed Jota 4m Hause 3m and El Ghazi 8m plus Mings at 15m? That would be circa 30m and we still need to replace Axel and Tammy Just to get back to the team that got us up .
Would that team stay up ? I don't think so , probably need to spend another 100m to replace those two and get better in elswhere .
We need to start sell some players now not giving them away

I think (and I might be wrong) we can take the loan fee off that figure, so we may actually be paying out less this year.

That's the thing isn't it , it's all speculation where fees are concerned 9m Euros will be quoted at £9m I'm sure but the truth is with the exception of the clubs nobody knows .

So if reports are to be believed Jota 4m Hause 3m and El Ghazi 8m plus Mings at 15m? That would be circa 30m and we still need to replace Axel and Tammy Just to get back to the team that got us up .
Would that team stay up ? I don't think so , probably need to spend another 100m to replace those two and get better in elswhere .
We need to start sell some players now not giving them away

Jota at £0, El Ghazi at £8 and Mings at £5m would put us at £13m.

Callum Robinson possibly linked now!!! according to the Lancashire Post an unnamed PL team (either us or Sheffield Utd) who have enquired about him.
Surely not, especially after we gave him away for free a few years back

Callum Robinson possibly linked now!!! according to the Lancashire Post an unnamed PL team (either us or Sheffield Utd) who have enquired about him.

Can't see that one happening.

What's funny this time of year is that Deano and the owners will be getting abuse for having no ambition etc. signing these kind of players, when it's just made up bullshit.

Can't see that one happening.

What's funny this time of year is that Deano and the owners will be getting abuse for having no ambition etc. signing these kind of players, when it's just made up bullshit.

Deep down we all know 99% of it is cobblers, but with a lack of football for 2 months we need something to debate/argue about.
I just cant see us signing a plethora of Championship level players for next season if we are looking to finish clear of the bottom 3. Wolves did as well as they did because they signed 3 top quality players last Summer, Moutinho, Patricio and Jimenez. They would get into all the teams in the PL outside the top 3 or 4.

Naw, L'd rather we went for that big Norwegian guy John Carew.

With regards to Villans "is that good enough".... who knows.

I thought a side with Guzan, Hutton, Richards, Lescott, Amavi, Ayew, Veretout, Grealish and quite a few others was good enough, shows how wrong we can be.

I sent a letter to Graham Taylor saying he was an idiot for selling McInally, I thought John Gregory was a joke appointment.........

It all goes to show, you wont know until they are on the pitch.

2yrs ago, would you say Liverpool would win the Champs League and get 97 points with people called Alexander Arnold, Andy Robertson and a failed Chelsea striker ?

Lets wait and see

Well, it appears we can forget about the possibilty of getting Tammy Abraham from what's being reported.

We haven't got an out n out striker to go into the PL with as it stands. Austin can do one, Maupay, I don't know, but we need someone in like PDQ!

It could end up like going to play at Wimbledon but not taking your tennis rackets!