The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 48 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

Just watching the Video that's doing the rounds - looks like the staff party, with Grealish conducting Sweet Caroline. The first four up were Grealish, McGinn, Tyrone and Hause. Brilliant! Next up is Cafu, which made me all emotional!! ?

That's at the hotel on the night of the play off victory.

I don’t really give a shit about Gardner.

He wasn’t good enough. That much was obvious for years. He’s be farmed out and given every opportunity to prove he’s good enough but didn’t. He’s now too old to be considered a decent prospect and injuries have taken their toll.

He’s going to try and endear himself to their backward thinking inbreds with stupid shit. He can hardly say that he was at Villa for the best part of 18 years, grew up hating blues and thinking they were complete scum.

I don’t really give a shit about Gardner.

He wasn’t good enough. That much was obvious for years. He’s be farmed out and given every opportunity to prove he’s good enough but didn’t. He’s now too old to be considered a decent prospect and injuries have taken their toll.

He’s going to try and endear himself to their backward thinking inbreds with stupid shit. He can hardly say that he was at Villa for the best part of 18 years, grew up hating blues and thinking they were complete scum.

If Carlsberg did transfer quotes

Perfect chant though

What Samatta you - Eh
He'sBeat another man
He's a not so bad
He's got lots of pace
Our Samatta is ace

John Lennon - Paaah !

Gardner twats such passionate Blue noses that they both committed to the Villa throughout their youth.

You want to talk about loyalty and fans? Try and work that one out Small Heath

The Gardner’s just wernt good enough for us , not their fault , playing for blues because you couldn’t cut it with the big boys .

Samatta looks a handful. I've a sneaking feeling though that Belgian players think in terms of playing for the top 4 teams.

And apparently Brighton are in the race; do we have a chance :innocent: