The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 47 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

Glad that we've got rid of another player who isn't good enough in Gary Gardner. What a strange pair of blokes him and his brother are. He goes to Blues on loan after acting like a schoolkid scoring a goal on the playground when he scored against them, yet all of a sudden he's practically a Bluenose with his social media posts. Embarrassing. If I were him I'd have just gone to Blues last year and prove my worth and keep my head down, no need to suck up to their lot because there's just no way back after that. Though to be honest he was never gonna be good enough for us so I guess it doesn't matter, does it.

Wonder if we might here something tomorrow on the Hause move? (pardon the pun, I couldn’t resist).

Latest CB name being circulated as a Villa possible is Fikayo Tomori. Mings and Tomori could be a good combination, even if a little expensive.

I’d still take Hause as cover, particularly with doubts over Chester’s knee.

Wonder if we might here something tomorrow on the Hause move? (pardon the pun, I couldn’t resist).

Latest CB name being circulated as a Villa possible is Fikayo Tomori. Mings and Tomori could be a good combination, even if a little expensive.

I’d still take Hause as cover, particularly with doubts over Chester’s knee.

I'm struggling to get my head round why anyone would think Chester will be playing next season . He's got a permanent injury he's as slow as Jedinak and he doesn't even fit in with the style of play . Perhaps Bruce might take him to Sheffield along with Elmo and a few others

Seems things are starting to move now we are Premier league at last. I still maintain its not unconnected? Not that it makes any difference in the great scheme of things.

What a difference a year makes. This time last year I was opening the 'gossip' page on the BBC football website and dreading seeing who was rumoured to be leaving Villa - especially Jack - and just hoping that it was just gossip. This year I am opening the webpage to see who we are rumoured to be signing.
All thanks to the new owners and their appointment of a great manager.

What a difference a year makes. This time last year I was opening the 'gossip' page on the BBC football website and dreading seeing who was rumoured to be leaving Villa - especially Jack - and just hoping that it was just gossip. This year I am opening the webpage to see who we are rumoured to be signing.
All thanks to the new owners and their appointment of a great manager.

Its a funny old game and no mistake.

We're getting the band back together!

Just watching the Video that's doing the rounds - looks like the staff party, with Grealish conducting Sweet Caroline. The first four up were Grealish, McGinn, Tyrone and Hause. Brilliant! Next up is Cafu, which made me all emotional!! ?

Just watching the Video that's doing the rounds - looks like the staff party, with Grealish conducting Sweet Caroline. The first four up were Grealish, McGinn, Tyrone and Hause. Brilliant! Next up is Cafu, which made me all emotional!! ?

I haven't seen that, I'll have to have a look!