The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread

Bloody hell I talked a lot of rubbish in that Steven Gerrard thread, which is different from the load of rubbish that I talk about in everyday life.

if i could ever get served i'd let you know . Witton upper concourse is an absolute joke

The back of the corporate boxes is ok but even that isn't very big, it's where the Foundation have a small gym and they do the Villa Fit I went to .
Not what you think a football club would have, it's all old tatty stuff that looks like it was thrown out 20 years ago. Shocking considering the owners are very wealthy

The back of the corporate boxes is ok but even that isn't very big, it's where the Foundation have a small gym and they do the Villa Fit I went to .
Not what you think a football club would have, it's all old tatty stuff that looks like it was thrown out 20 years ago. Shocking considering the owners are very wealthy
i wish they'd re-open The Lions Club, if you got there early enough ST holders could get in there and have a pie and a pint in relative comfort. Now its just a joke on that concourse, really really badly designed and built by Ellmanton Construction - wonder who owned them...

I like the use of “£ootball“ to describe the modern game. In currency the £ sign represents L apparently so, “ Lootball”.
I’ve wandered off piste a bit there.
I think my coffee must have been too strong this morning.

I like the use of “£ootball“ to describe the modern game. In currency the £ sign represents L apparently so, “ Lootball”.
I’ve wandered off piste a bit there.
I think my coffee must have been too strong this morning.
Coffee? I think you've been on the Columbian dancing powder

Yes, I read we are the best at time-wasting in the league, not sure why we'd time waste when we have lost 17 games, Sadly because the opposition does it when they are beating us I expect.
It's certainly another stat to prove we are off course, unless timewasting is a skill then we are top drawer