The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread

I've started threads before but thought I would leave this one to the powers that be just in case they thought it wasn't required.

I'll be on the naughty step by the end of the day, I don't doubt it.

But in fairness, the SG thread was becoming a huge mess and I'd completely forgotten what thread I was in - thought it was the Transfer Thread, or even memory lane maybe :hmmm:

Match threads are the same, except during the actual match

Wasn't Petrov left in a hotel for months and completely depressed when he moved to Villa?

I can't remember if that was the clubs fault or not, I remember reading about it once, but can't find the story now.

I do have a vague memory of this interview but i think he was describing when he first went to Celtic. He wasnt playing regular, didnt know anyone in Glasgow and ended up hanging round a bloke that owned a burger van and ended up overweight. Thankfully he got his head straight and got his career back

I do have a vague memory of this interview but i think he was describing when he first went to Celtic. He wasnt playing regular, didnt know anyone in Glasgow and ended up hanging round a bloke that owned a burger van and ended up overweight. Thankfully he got his head straight and got his career back

Yes, you're right actually, I remember now he barely spoke English at the time so it was obviously when he first joined Celtic.

I just had a look on google and it turns out the burger van guy let him serve customers so he could learn the language faster. maybe we should get some of our signings on the kiosks at half time.
I saw them training some stewards on Saturday, I think they were stewards but there were about 20 of them that hadn't got a clue and were being told you lot are upstairs and you lot are downstairs.
I imagine that's about as much training as the catering staff get as well