The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt

I wish the club would just let the football do the talking .
Here we are on the brink of complete collapse and the PR department are trying to get us into a frenzy regards to a poxy 3rd kit

It may not be poxy it may only be semi-poxy.

Are there really people out there who would buy all three shirts or is it just a matter of broadening choice? Answers on a postcard to "Couldn't Give A Shit". That said, I did buy the early 90's yellow Umbro shirt and I am normally a retro shirt type of guy. How do you spell HIPO KRIT:whist:

Don’t need third kit. Teams always playing in White shorts no change needed. Take villa Everton played over 100 years with both in white shorts. Better the players have eye tests to recognise own players ?

We had the worst shirts from when Ellis came back in the 80’s till Graham arived and took control of all football
matters resigning three times in the
process. Looks like we are in for some horrendous new shirts if these designers stay involved
GT would have had them out pronto

I’ve ordered the home one (First time I’ve ordered one on release in a long time) and for anyone getting one go to kitbag.com, there’s a 10% off code which can be found via google at the moment and if you click through to kitbag via topcashback you get 15% back, mine’s costing about £38.

Personal opinion (critical wording there, some on here should consider the subjectivness of a forum) I think they look good, certainly better than some I’ve seen. Some nice touches (McGregor, founding clubs, rubberised logo).

I appreciate some fans don’t like them, and that’s fine but I do not understand emotional meltdowns over the colour of the sleeves. This will not determine how well we play.

More importantly, insulting the designer, calling him a ‘so-called Villa’, and saying his actions are ‘horrendous’ and ‘apalling’ is pretty low. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion, but be dignified and don’t claim you’re more of a Villa fan because you wanted blue sleeves ffs.

The villa kit looks fine, stop whinging for gods sake.

I was tempted to post a reply to you in the Bruce thread. The managers fine, stop your whinging.

I'm THAT funny.

Point is though, some like it, some don't, I'm not that arsed judging by the other crap going on. People are debating and talking mate, the reason for forums.

The kit is the least of a long list of problems and won't have any impact on how we play or what players have to be sold or whether we have a manager that can turn a sows ear into a silk purse.