Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

You have lost me somewhat there. do you mean that he is 4th choice leftback at Lincoln, but is interesting to both Southampton (excellent at bringing on youth) and Chelsea (not so excellent but a big team)? Do you mean that Edun, Bramall and A. N .Other are ahead of him at LNER. You may like to elucidate. I apologize if I have misunderstood your post.

I am not sure who the third choice left back is but Roughan is certainly not first or second choice.

It's not unreasonable for him to be third choice. Edun and Bramall have been at Fulham and Arsenal and are 5 and 7 years older than him respectively.

Having the potential to be better than much older fullbacks, that in less than a fortnight could be playing for a Championship side, does point to a good career for Roughan (and why PL clubs are interested in him).

You have lost me somewhat there. do you mean that he is 4th choice leftback at Lincoln, but is interesting to both Southampton (excellent at bringing on youth) and Chelsea (not so excellent but a big team)? Do you mean that Edun, Bramall and A. N .Other are ahead of him at LNER. You may like to elucidate. I apologize if I have misunderstood your post.
I might be mis-remembering but I think Max Melbourne played ahead of him at one point.
I’m not giving my opinion on his ability but interpreting MA interview and the fact we signed a left back didn’t give the impression he would be playing any time soon.

I might be mis-remembering but I think Max Melbourne played ahead of him at one point.
I’m not giving my opinion on his ability but interpreting MA interview and the fact we signed a left back didn’t give the impression he would be playing any time soon.

Max Melbourne - forgot about him

surely soon an ex Lincoln player

Max Melbourne - forgot about him

surely soon an ex Lincoln player

Max has done pretty well on loan at Walsall and if they are interested in a permanent deal I'm sure that'll be done, probably without a fee being involved. They've only just appointed a new manager that hasn't worked with him so a bit of a wait and see