Showing we care | Page 5 | Vital Football

Showing we care

Tree and Crown

Vital Youth Team
It mite not be everyone's cup of tea or good idea TC, but at least Piemonte & others feel it is a good idea & fair play to them so there's no need to be so cynical & dismissive....😉. Live & let live n all that
They think it will do some good and a good idea, i don't..... Am i not allowed my opinions on this site?

I don't need chastising from you, cheers.

jocklatic

Vital Squad Member
They think it will do some good and a good idea, i don't..... Am i not allowed my opinions on this site?

I don't need chastising from you, cheers.
You are most certainly allowed your opinions as is everyone who posts on here....but yours was belittling, fair enough if you don't think it's a good idea but imo uno need for sarcasm.... i.e. 'waste of bloody money'...

'Chastising' = severe reprimand, .....think I was hardly reprimandin, I was merely saying each to their own 😉

Tree and Crown

Vital Youth Team
No fishing here pal, the banner states "thanks for sticking with us" most of the players are here because no other fucker wants them, thats why they are here because they are shite,, if we had the squad from last season and the players would have "stuck with us" then fair enough, i would have donated the £500 for the banner myself no problem.

The majority of the squad don't have Wigan Athletics interests at heart.