Showing we care | Page 6 | Vital Football

Showing we care

I'm not bothered who you are , it just warms my cockles to hear from my owd mate.
cheers mucker. wont go into why ive been of here but i were geting pig sick of someone and it were better for me to go away than bring the bord down.
nowts reely changed so wont be posting but i were just peeved that lazy chucked me in same pot as some other posters.
always grate to here when your on form. crackin pic of you and better half to. whats that they say. punchin above your weight. :whist:
regards to the captane. :cheers:

cheers mucker. wont go into why ive been of here but i were geting pig sick of someone and it were better for me to go away than bring the bord down.
nowts reely changed so wont be posting but i were just peeved that lazy chucked me in same pot as some other posters.
always grate to here when your on form. crackin pic of you and better half to. whats that they say. punchin above your weight. :whist:

I always punch above my weight brick, I'm only 11 stone wet through.

The Captain's awreet mate, he's just going through a transgender swap so a bit tied up at the moment.

Good to hear from you owd lad and stay safe.

Don't stay away too long mate, most of us have missed your wit and pertinent comments.

Keep safe. :cheers:

We have bought two banners which will be in place next week. Any extra dish will buy another for next season.

I really think they will be appreciated- thanks for the help in getting this going

Can I just thank you and all the others once again for organising and contributing towards this.

I am sure the gesture will be appreciated by the lads.

While we are proving our passion on social media and the forums and by watching on iFollow, is there something we could do to tell Liam and the boys that we are behind them.

Could this forum or the SC organise a small fund raiser to buy a huge appreciation banner for home matches going ahead? I am not great at organising these things but happy to chip in.

I am feeling a lot of love for this team at the moment 😁😁😁
Just posted your sentiments.....quite overwhelming under the circumstances....

Banners have been delivered- should be up for this evening’s game. Thanks to Jason, Supporters Liaison Officer 😁😁😁
We have a supporters liaison officer 😳
Think Begbies know about him ?
Can't believe you've outed him Piemon
Bet Jason's bricking it !