Showing we care | Page 3 | Vital Football

Showing we care

I think these amateurs should be chucking in for a banner apologising to the fans for the dreadful performances we are coughing up £20 a week to watch.
I wouldnt donate the steam of my p**s, for this shower.

OK still a lot of positivity on here and we have sailed past £300 to £325, I will leave this open until Monday. Hopefully in this up and down season Saturday will be an up, but I think most people are keen to raise the team's spirits.

If it works we will get the benefit.

Suggestions again for what the banner should say - are we just going for the tree and crown badge? Or a big shining sun???:clap:

I think these amateurs should be chucking in for a banner apologising to the fans for the dreadful performances we are coughing up £20 a week to watch.
I wouldnt donate the steam of my p**s, for this shower.

You are trying too hard T&C, try to be a little more subtle and you will probably get more bites.
Good luck.

How about.....YOU'RE NOT FIT TO WEAR THE SHIRT, with the banner along the centre of the East Stand so the mercenaries can see it every time they walk out.

How about.....YOU'RE NOT FIT TO WEAR THE SHIRT, with the banner along the centre of the East Stand so the mercenaries can see it every time they walk out.

I'll bet Chris Merrie, Callum Lang, Luke Robinson, Thelo Aasgard, Kyle Joseph and Adam Long will be well chuffed to see that staring them in the face as they run out of the tunnel.

Between you and "sweat the assets Hampton", you should write a book on motivation. Not so much Maslow's Hierarchy of needs .............. more T&C & Hampton's Ranking of don't needs.

I'm sure it'll work.

I'll bet Chris Merrie, Callum Lang, Luke Robinson, Thelo Aasgard, Kyle Joseph and Adam Long will be well chuffed to see that staring them in the face as they run out of the tunnel.

Between you and "sweat the assets Hampton", you should write a book on motivation. Not so much Maslow's Hierarchy of needs .............. more T&C & Hampton's Ranking of don't needs.

I'm sure it'll work.
You carry right on to L2 believing all is well or will come good without changing what's happening on the pitch - your perogative
That you connect what clearly should not be on a banner with a successfully employed leadership approach is frankly disappointing.
Maybe we should adopt the Starmer approach from today's limp effort and carry on doing nothing radical ?

You carry right on to L2 believing all is well or will come good without changing what's happening on the pitch - your perogative
That you connect what clearly should not be on a banner with a successfully employed leadership approach is frankly disappointing.
Maybe we should adopt the Starmer approach from today's limp effort and carry on doing nothing radical ?
Why put words in my mouth? Where have I said that "all is well"? I do believe/hope things will "come good", but even if I didn't, I still wouldn't write things off yet.

I'm not sure I get your banner point.......................... both views seem to me to be totally unfeeling toward the players, or how they might need to improve and get us through this phase. I'm not sure why you would be disappointed .......frankly or otherwise. (By way, if you think asset sweating is "leadership", I think you need a new dictionary).

I didn't see you bringing your mate into this .......... but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Why put words in my mouth? Where have I said that "all is well"? I do believe/hope things will "come good", but even if I didn't, I still wouldn't write things off yet.

I'm not sure I get your banner point.......................... both views seem to me to be totally unfeeling toward the players, or how they might need to improve and get us through this phase. I'm not sure why you would be disappointed .......frankly or otherwise. (By way, if you think asset sweating is "leadership", I think you need a new dictionary).

I didn't see you bringing your mate into this .......... but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
My dictionary is fine thanks - "siege mentality" may be more to your taste but essentially same play - football and history generally as well as business is full of inspiration by leaders to teams / companies/ countries to give more.
Players are club assets and we clearly need to get more out of them.
Also not putting any words in your mouth - said yourself last night that some players put more of a shift in than others.
So should the underperformers be motivated to up their levels or are they "burnt out" as well ?

They'll know who its aimed at and will probably agree when they are sat in the stands being rested in case of burnout.

My dictionary is fine thanks - "siege mentality" may be more to your taste but essentially same play - football and history generally as well as business is full of inspiration by leaders to teams / companies/ countries to give more.
Players are club assets and we clearly need to get more out of them.
Also not putting any words in your mouth - said yourself last night that some players put more of a shift in than others.
So should the underperformers be motivated to up their levels or are they "burnt out" as well ?

I'm all for a siege mentality. We seemed to have one before Christmas, when the young lads seemed to be flourishing before our eyes.

However, sorry, but your initial "sweat", and the context in which it was said, in no way translates to "get more out of them".

You put "all's well" in my mouth ........ I've never said this. I agree with your new point re "underperformers". The issue definitely needs to be resolved, ..........hence my dislike of generalisations.

Oh, and non-one's "burnt out" .......... they were apparently rested to make sure they didn't get that way.