Showing we care | Page 2 | Vital Football

Showing we care

FFS people. If you want do summat (not really sure what it is you think you're doing, but that's up to you), then just do it.

Don't write to other folk or Tics organisations to ask them to do it for you!

Where's that bloody fence gone.
😡

Last I'd heard there were 3 bids on ebay altho reserve price hadn't been met, mind u the highest of the 3 bids was only 49p as the description said the fence was well worn, especially the top of it 😉.
Highest bidder btw was a chap going by the username...MoonaysnemesisHampton 🤔🤔

How about it not being about the players or the management, but about us, the fans, as its us who have sufferred most.
Pehaps it should be a general message to point out to everyone that we, the football club and its fans are still here and defying the odds.
Something along the lines of it being in our DNA, defying the odds and using the 'Believe' motto.
A massive banner to tell the world we are still here battling for our club.
It could be left in place along the East stand when we return.

I just looked at Instantprint & Vistaprint - 2m x 3m vinyl banner (with eyelets) costs approx £170 & free delivery. Don't think we need images - just lettering to make it easier.
All donors could send in suggestions re wording.
Anyone volunteering to contact Supporters Club/Club/PWU/Mudhutter to see if they are willing to have money sent to their bank accounts and pay? We can design the banners and place the order.

"You are my sunshine"

The more contributions , the longer banner.
If anyone thinks this is worth throwing at least a tenner just like this post so we can gauge the interest.
Otherwise come up with an alternative suggestion or we move on.

I disagree. I haven’t felt this close to the team for many years. This feels like Wigan Athletic in the Springfield days..

Of course everyone is a mercenary if looking after your career and family is concerned. But watching the majority of the games so far I actually feel that we have been doing something special in the circumstances.

I have really enjoyed watching some of our younger players getting a chance to grow into footballers. I still think we will stay up.

I agree that Richardson and Rioch are important going forward

I'm going to offer the opposite view. Like I've said before I've watched all the games this season but have found it very hard to watch coming so soon after last seasons team and players, its been like torture.
Yes I agree about Gregorr Rioch he is vital to the clubs future with the youngsters but not Liam Richardson, he is to be commended for the loyalty he has shown but he is not the future under new owners. We need a clean sweep of the first team management set up and a completely new squad yes it will be a difficult job but its what needs doing in my opinion.

1570 views and 30 odd post and just £80 donated by three people is not showing we care.
Get your hands in your pockets boys and girls and lets get a banner in the ground we can all be proud of.

Some recent generous donations have bumped the total up.
It would be good if we can manage to get the number of donations increased no matter how small to be able to show our support to the lads.

Some recent generous donations have bumped the total up.
It would be good if we can manage to get the number of donations increased no matter how small to be able to show our support to the lads.
I just donated we’re up to £200 quid now. How big could the banner be?

Great idea this as yet another way to show our support!
The message could include
'Keep fighting lads and believe!'
'Thanks to Leam, Gregor and all the staff for their hard work and for sticking with us'.
'Keep the faith and up the tics!'