Showing we care | Page 5 | Vital Football

Showing we care

It mite not be everyone's cup of tea or good idea TC, but at least Piemonte & others feel it is a good idea & fair play to them so there's no need to be so cynical & dismissive....😉. Live & let live n all that

They think it will do some good and a good idea, i don't..... Am i not allowed my opinions on this site?

I don't need chastising from you, cheers.

You're only allowed opinions if you contribute. Deal?

Contributed enough for the cause me pal probably more than you, but its not a willy waving contest is it?

Serious question, what do you attempt to achieve with this daft idea, there won't be a turnaround in results if thats what you're expecting, we are shite!

They think it will do some good and a good idea, i don't..... Am i not allowed my opinions on this site?

I don't need chastising from you, cheers.

You are most certainly allowed your opinions as is everyone who posts on here....but yours was belittling, fair enough if you don't think it's a good idea but imo uno need for sarcasm.... i.e. 'waste of bloody money'...

'Chastising' = severe reprimand, .....think I was hardly reprimandin, I was merely saying each to their own 😉

Contributed enough for the cause me pal probably more than you, but its not a willy waving contest is it?

Serious question, what do you attempt to achieve with this daft idea, there won't be a turnaround in results if thats what you're expecting, we are shite!

:fish: :fish: :fish:

No fishing here pal, the banner states "thanks for sticking with us" most of the players are here because no other fucker wants them, thats why they are here because they are shite,, if we had the squad from last season and the players would have "stuck with us" then fair enough, i would have donated the £500 for the banner myself no problem.

The majority of the squad don't have Wigan Athletics interests at heart.

Oh aye, I forgot the best way to get behind a team is to keep telling them they are shite.

Just waiting for Brick, Norman , Grip, Bullet and the dog to give us their suggestions.
you can feck rite of sid. im still here but dont think ive been owt but this name. so just stick to being lazy like your name says. theres some on here who no that to.
ffs