Showing we care | Page 7 | Vital Football

Showing we care

They've probably not even noticed them, daft idea.
Its was a good idea, but like you say, they probably didn't notice them as they are far too small.
One large one in the centre of the East Stand would have been better than 2 small ones lost between all the other flags.

I think they work well - the only thing I could see when the ball was at either end was BELIEVE and UP THE TICS, so they put them in the right place.

I didn't really have the budget for a much bigger flag, but I think six foot tall banners are fairly eye-catching.

As for the performance, we battled, but without our three key strikers it was always going to be a struggle. Imagine the noise if Liverpool or Man U were missing three main strikers???

Thanks for the constructive comments and for the support. I am quite chuffed with the outcome so far. Now we just need to start winning on Saturday.

Up the Tics

I think they work well - the only thing I could see when the ball was at either end was BELIEVE and UP THE TICS, so they put them in the right place.

I didn't really have the budget for a much bigger flag, but I think six foot tall banners are fairly eye-catching.

As for the performance, we battled, but without our three key strikers it was always going to be a struggle. Imagine the noise if Liverpool or Man U were missing three main strikers???

Thanks for the constructive comments and for the support. I am quite chuffed with the outcome so far. Now we just need to start winning on Saturday.

Up the Tics

A MEESSAGE TO ALL FROM THE CLUB:
20210303_183133.jpg

Somebody needs to take Massey for a close up view at that and the one at the other end then give him a mirror to look in.

Somebody needs to take Massey for a close up view at that and the one at the other end then give him a mirror to look in.

I don't normally support your Massey rants, but on at least 2 occasions last night, I yelled at the screen, berating his effort, just not understanding why he wasn't acting more urgently.

I don't normally support your Massey rants, but on at least 2 occasions last night, I yelled at the screen, berating his effort, just not understanding why he wasn't acting more urgently.
Maybe the realisation that Hampton can spot a fraud of a player at a distance is dawning 😉
Last nights "effort" was simply disgraceful in the best of times never mind our clubs position and despite it a sum of around 50% of an annual min wage will drop into a bank account this week - again.
I would be embarrassed tbh 😔

Still got any fundraising cash left over? If so, should things turn around the way we're being led to believe then it might be worth buying a big massive flag of Bahrain to stick in the East Stand? A token of appreciation for saving the club.

Still got any fundraising cash left over? If so, should things turn around the way we're being led to believe then it might be worth buying a big massive flag of Bahrain to stick in the East Stand? A token of appreciation for saving the club.
Need more donations to buy "a big massive flag".
As for Bahrain flag - let them sign on the dotted line before we do anything.